How to link your browser account on steam player?

So i was playing rotmg on adobe flash projector and after i bought a new pc and changed to windows 10 from 7 projector started lagging…I installed rotmg on steam and it plays smooth there but the account is new and i cant find a way to change it,there only is the option to play with your steam account on browser not the opposite.So i there a way to do that ?link my browser account to steam ?Because i made a lot of progress there and i dont want to start over.

Category-that one seemed more fitting,dont know :confused:

what version of the projector are you using?

I dont think you can link to steam but ill try to fix your projector lag

24 dont know how to get older versions to try them out

I don’t think projector versions have to do with anything. My last computer ran version 14 perfectly fine, and now all versions are horrible on my new computer.

to download older versions i think this works

At the download link, right click and click “Copy link address” or something like that. Then paste the link you copied into your search bar and change all "24"s to whatever version you want. If you want version 10 change all the "24"s to "10"s and so on.

*18v plays better ,but still lagging(not ping)

type decamenu in chat and disable ally projectiles and the other two. Change quality to low and disable entity shadows

Still, causes lots of lag; the browser (usually Chrome) in general causes severe black tile lag and input lag.

Short Answer- You can’t
Long Answer- Only if you become a DECA developer and make this possible.

Like you I have had the desire to sync my steam account with my browser because I started playing on browser and realized that steam might be more beneficial for me. I scoured the web and the Realm eye forum and found absolutely nothing. I eventually contacted tech support for the game and they sent me a reply which basically said they can do nothing to help me with my problem at the moment. If I still had the e-mail I would have provided you with the actual message they sent me.
Hopefully this answers your question and sorry, but there doesn’t appear to be anything you can do.

you could hack

You could hack the world and change the meaning of only.

Even with that its still laggy,on steam i have everything on high and it doesnt drop fps

Try using Firefox. Although this may sound pretty dumb, Firefox works much better for any browser game than Chrome for me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.