How to not kill myself?[In game]

I’m a bit salty because i lost my 0/8 priest…It’s ok.

But i had in my inventory 2 frostbites and 2 attack pots…Also an A.S.S that i got from stone guardians.

then my laptop’s fps got down to something between 1-4 and i insta-popped…

Please help me :frowning:

Try these links:

Thanks boy!

This is unrelated to the main topic of this post-

I find it quite ironic that the title to this post fits your profile picture, the candy gnome, very well. (I pictured it as the gnome asking the question out of context.)

For those that don’t know the candy gnome will kill itself if it gets too far away from the player. (Meaning you might find a CLand in the direction he was headed.)

I was about to get the Suicide Prevention Help Line, until I read the other part of the post.

Easy way: Many pros use this method: don’t die

But on a more serious tone, nexus or close the tab when you lag and nexus on low health.

Dont do risky stuff with expensive stuff in your inv

The game killed my 6/8 trickster while I was entering a portal I had full Hp with hydra and exa hp and as soon as I went into the portal it said my character was no longer alive… I refreshed the page and it said a Beholder killed my Character. But, the was not a single god around. Do you guys have any idea why that is?

Easy way: Many pros use this method: don’t die
#KoreanProTips

Don’t worry guys, already got a 5/8 wizard! :slight_smile:

I wonder whether its a good or a bad thing if you die with it.

Not dying?

Do it like me, not playing much per day (still getting progress), didn’t die for 2 months =)-

Why would you have ASS in your inventory if your not a melee? Why would you have att in your inventory if your not maxing? Just store your stuff well so you won’t lose it

Try to be more cowardly. I find that 75% of my deaths are seriously from believing I can do something quicker by blitzing though it, while if you’re more patient and don’t do public shatters at 0/8 etc, you will find you survive much more.

Don’t go below 1 hp, that shit gets lit instantly

i had to learn this the hardway
but what whitebag you ever get put it in your vault.
when you are too scared to do the dungeons like when you get a bracer in a shatter and you are scared you just nexus it’s not worth the risk

You can’t die if you don’t go into the realm :smiley:

wrong (you can enter dungeons in nexus)

lol true

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.