How To Unaddictify Myself

I’m too addicted to the forums. Lately I’ve found that all my spare time is going into this site when I have more important stuff. How do I unaddictify myself? :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t and you can’t

jk

(Tbh your not that addicted only 10hr of read time)

10 hours…

In a week…

It’s too late to go back now…

Uh oh… that’s what I thought… :frowning:

If your on 10H a week - your soon to get really bored, and force yourself to detox…

Just find something more fun than the forums in your spare time!

Stop useing your computer/mobile for 2 weeks, that might work

Smash your phone/tablet/computer?

So basically pull an oryxyeti?

Nah oryx just wanted to shed his past and start over coz by then im pretty sure he knew that we didnt like him. So he thought that by quiting and using an alt instead would allow him to start a fresh without any prejudice against him, how ever with the alt he assumed a more toxic persona which made me and probably many others hate him even more.

(towards the end shatter was rehabilitating him to be a better human being but oryx’s alt got banned)

(this is from my perception of things pls correct me if im wrong (coz i cant see what oryx was like in you-know-where))

10h/week isnt that bad. im getting i feel closer to day/week?

but, you can block the forums between certain times of the day?

I hear @Shatter isn’t addicted to the forums. You should ask him.

Read all post, even post made in the alpha stages of the forums. AFK on the beach in game while your guildies contiue to TP to you and get mad, become a meme in your guild to never TP to cuz forums, never EVER close the forums or realeye tabs on your computer.

wait.

Can confirm. I never TP to Shatter. Legend has it he was once spotted killing scorpions on the beach, but no one knows if it’s true.

lol, rip castle drags.

died while afking in an ice cave… it was loading too slow…

can unconfirm. I’ve teleported to shatter in the godlands several times with no problems :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

if your goal is it become ***UN***addicted to the forums, what progress do you expect to make by asking us of all people?

so true, people reading this are probabaly addicted to forums in same way

The easiest way to get unaddicted to something is to replace it with a new addiction, I personally turn to Alcoholism and Weed but whatever floats your boat, GL with your addiction rehabilitation :wink:

Only when he’s fame training