How To Unaddictify Myself

if you actually want to stop here’s what to do,
step one:
log out of forums and change your password to something random af

step two:
change your realm password to something random af

step three
profit

But what if I’m not addicted to the game, and only to the forums?

there is a simple solution,
spam the fuck out of every post and get banned.

post a lot of swear words and make the mods mad so you get banned. then you cant view the forums.

Use the tome of forum purification, it will completely purify you of forum addiction, ask Doc, he has one of those.

You could go smash your computer and throw it out the windo :smiley:

since all these solutions = get banned

one thing you can try is have a time limit on the comp so you can only be here form X time to Y time.

Or be here for X hours.

I did find that this was a huge problem for me but I’ve just come to accept my condition.

It’s so easy to sit on a computer with both a homework tab and RealmEye open, and eventually the boredom kicks in and realmeye takes over.

I spent 3 hours doing a single math question once, not because it was hard but because I was on forums the entire time.

yep. My parents are starting to get suspicious tho :frowning:

My parents don’t GAF but I do feel guilty after the 3 hours, like what am I doing with my life.

Seriously though:

If anyone needs a break just let us know and we’ll temp-block you for whatever duration you need.

Oh yea you once offered to do that for me xD

literally gets three likes simultaneously and immediately

Seriously, can I get a 5 hour time out, I’m in school and I’m still in RealmEye.

Just tried. Looks like we can only enter whole days for the duration setting. :confused:

would this affect that no ban rule for the regs, b/c that would drive a lot of people away.

Um hey @Doc, if i want to get banned for some short while and i do, will that effect anything about my regular badge??

I thought it may but it didn’t seem to stop @ConsoleMC

Thanks Docy-wocy.

Try super smash flash 2. Easy unaddiction. Way better than this, you’ll realize after a minute of playing.