I can't log in to my account

So basically I was logging in to my account, and I just couldn’t log in. I checked realmeye, didn’t look like I got hacked. But I tried my password SOOO many times and it didn’t work. So I went to change my password through Gmail, tried the reset password thing, didn’t work. Then I realized that my Gmail was a Gmail with the +2 at the end, so I put the same Gmail but with a +2 at the end, and got a new email with a new password. I tried the new password, didn’t work. The first email I got with resetting passwords worked for my alt account that uses the same Gmail without the +2. Then once I sent a password reset for the gmail+2 it didn’t work any more. I’m really panicking if someone can help I would really appreciate it.

maybe it was a 10 minute dc? were you playing before that?

No I hadn’t played for a day and I don’t even get any error it says incorrect password

New development I tried on anl completely unrelated account where I just logged in and it worked then logged out and tried to log in 5 minutes later and it doesn’t work…

Firstly, accounts with “+x” simply don’t exist on gmail, the adresses with “+x” only serve to redirect emails. If you have an account with +x at the end, you can’t even get helped by support on that account.

You wrote a very confuse text. Is your main account the one with +2 at the end?

Then I realized that my Gmail was a Gmail with the +2 at the end, so I put the same Gmail but with a +2 at the end, and got a new email with a new password.

You put the same Gmail where? Please explain your issue more clearly.

Yes, my main is the one that uses +2. When I try to use the I forgot my password thing on RotMG, if I put in blahblah+2@gmail.com, I get an email to blahblag@gmail.com’s Gmail account. Does the password in that email apply to the account connected to blahblah+2@gmail.com

Seriously, your main should not use +anything. I would ask support to change your email for you (you need to send them an email through an account without +anything).

If it changed the password of the account without the +2, then yes you can’t change your password on that acc. As I said, you can’t even get support on accounts with +stuff at the end, so I’d change it if I were you.

Oh, that explains why. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.