I feel like in almost every PPE video i watch, the person gets a really rare white bag

you know, like neo’s huntress ppe? he got all the shatts whites! and like literally everything you could want on a huntress

he may done a thousand of shatters who know?

we’ll know ill ask @Neo, how many shatts did you do?

yea bc the ppe isnt just a day long. probably took him a while (and dont forget he probably deleted the shatts where he didnt get loot (a lot of them))

It actually took him 2 hours exactly

Remember, PPE’s are montages. They aren’t uncut footage most of the time, so you rarely see the grinding they do to get those certain items. Neo probably had a lot of time to kill so he just played and ran Shatts until he got the Shatts whites.

Their guilds always open a lot of dungeons like shats and tombs but then call it “ppe”.

“Their guilds always open a lot of dungeons like shats and tombs but then call it “ppe”.”

This.
I hate it when people say “omfg white in ice tomb ppe nile!!!” mean while they did the 50 that were being opened in nexus.

Guess you’ve never seen any of my PPEs then aha

Probably because nobody wants to upload a shitty ppe.

And this is why I still have not uploaded a PPE. I may get white bags, but why would people watch when there are other Youtubers who get better whites?

i have :slight_smile:

@POTATOBAEz around 300, probably more

@Airwaters actually, more than the half of the time, the shatters I did were public, and my old guild rarely popped any shatters, this was just subs who wanted to open some for me

this is a ppe btw lel xd
(its called ppe luck)

OMG I LOVE YOUR VIDS AS WELL AS TALWAR AND YIN YARN
but can u please do a NPE with no help or pet

I can agree lol got Ogmur on my ninja ppe :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.