I have a serious question about this forum

This forum is great, a good representation of what the old forum was like back in the days.
The question is…
where is the Whine Cellar?

This? #whine-cellar It’s a thing, would you like to be moved there?

no, dont move it, its a serious question

So think of the Regulars as O1, if you anger (slay) all of use we send you to the Whine Cellar to do battle with the @moderators (O2). If you slay Doc he will drop the tomb of Forum Purification, while if you are lucky enough to do battle with OtherBill you will receive the Seal of Approval, although very few slay the boss.

The Whine Cellar is a category hidden to Trust Level 1 users, so we uses it as a place to hide Spite and whining, things we don’t promote away from the eyes of those users, as to make a better impression. It effectively deletes posts for Basic Users.

Recently the regulars were using it as a generic trash can just to throw away things which we each personally didn’t see fit to be in the forums. However we have since pulled up on that and only whine cellar things that meet the actually description and recommendations, I personally want a 3 votes system for things that could go either way but hey, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Why, the Whine Cellar is down here, so far below the normal discussion forums that New Users can’t even see it.

I forget which trust level is needed, but if it’s not visible to you yet, it probably will be in about a week and half (assuming you visit each one of those days). Just keep visiting, reading, posting, and liking other posts, and you’ll see it soon.

it takes new users 15 minutes to get basic… which is what you need to see the whine cellar.

Ah. I couldn’t remember if TL 1 or TL 2 was needed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.