I need help with UTs

I half been playing for a while now but the best UT I have ever gotten is the shield from the Snake pit but I don’t know how to go about getting good UTs like Ep, QoT, and DBow. Pls suggest classes or things to do in general to attempt to get UTs
Pls

Do the dungeon/boss a lot. Not much else you can do.

There is no surefire way to get UTs, the only thing you can really do is pray to RNGesus.
But if you really want a specific UT the only way to get it is to farm whatever drops it.
If you just want any Ut tho just do Sprite Worlds, Uts drop pretty regularily from there

oh

The thing is my pet is 50 Electric and 43 Heal

I don’t really get what that has to do with anything?
If you are scared of paralyzing the boss on top of you just stay away from it until it tosses those laser things.

I basically I come so close to dying I have to nexus

And T=the classes that are good at surviving sometimes don’t have good Dps

This might be helpful:

Also, I am only a Dark Blue star

Thank You so much

First of all, QoT is not a good ut xd.

I can recommend certain paths to take, for ex. Dbow

Get DBOW from farming udls

Farm udls using a cbow

Get cbow from doing ots

Do ots by getting lots of tops then selling for ots or closing realms

Do either of those by making an assasin

So if you want a DBOW, make and max an assasin

No
Just No

No to what?

ots are considered a lot harder than udls, you don’t even need cbow to farm udls

First, of all, you don’t know what your talking about. It gives 5 attk, and daze is a nerfed stun. and remember the QoT has 15 range.

dbow is a really good ut, the main reason I don’t have one. I recommend a knight to farm udls. honestly knight is the best class to farm for anything, they are op. Don’t go for anything fancy like jugg/Qot/ogmur. go for easy dungeons such as sprites, udls and abbysses. Also, though snake pits might be easy don’t farm them for white bags, because the white bag there is really rare. There are people who have played for years and never gotten a snakepit white. Also crystals drop csword more often than a lot of other bosses. hope this helped! :smiley:

Ok let’s say you try to daze o2, sure that’s great, but 'tis not piercing so you daze the blue shit instead

it is still great with dbow because it gives 5 attk and on dbow that is really op

The stat bonus is negligible because the regular quivers do damage when you hit.

dont forget the Qot does damage too. It isn’t just a useless stat bonus.

farm until u get