Ideas questions

I was previously (during the reign of Kabam), working on making a dungeon (called Shades Abode). However, once I realized that no matter how much work I put into it Kabam would never put it in the game I quit. Now, seeing as Deca seems to be putting many player ideas into game I figured I’d restart on it.

So I was wondering, how good and complete does my idea have to be to be put in-game and where/how should I submit it? (I was thinking on here as I don’t use reddit).

Some facts about my dungeon.

-Would be a difficult but not neccesarily end-game dungeon. Probably comparable to tomb or Ocean Trench.
-Shade themed (shades are basically shadow monsters, or spirits)
-Would drop a necromancer set I’m working on alon with it
-would (possibly) drop either life or mana as well as vit and attack
-Unsure as to how it would be accessed right now (ex: event, godlands monster, etc.)
-I can make ideas for boss/monster phases shots, damage etc, but I can NOT code, so I wont be able to do any of that.
-I’m not the best spriter ever but not horrible, so sprites may need a little work if yall think.

More later.

P.S. also I use http://realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html for my sprites, but it doesn’t seem to save them anymore, what alternates could I use (may just use Paint)

I don’t know about the sprites, but you shouldn’t make ideas just to get them in the game as there is a very low chance of that actually happening. Just make the best idea you can and post it here.
But if you really want it in the game, make it as balanced and polished as possible, as well as making it good thematically.
It still probably won’t be added, but if you make it amazing there might be a small chance.

Moved to #academy:questions-answers.

I guess the best way for you to know how much depth is needed is to take a look at other dungeons ideas that garnered attention. For example, the Lost Halls dungeon idea by Toastrz has recently been announced to be making its way into the game.

Also, you have a higher chance of Deca seeing it if you put it on the subreddit, but submiting it here too wouldn’t hurt.

Thank you for y’alls input.

I made sprites for the necro set, which you can find (along with an old sprite of the boss I made, tell me what yall think of that too) on http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html under tags arraker, idea,

any input Is appreciated

Here are the sprites you referenced:

The robe looks okay, but I thing there is a tad too much black space in the middle, making it look like a red Tlatoani.

The staff is pretty cool, but it looks like a warped trident.

The skull looks like a goblin skull, but the color scheme is different than the others, a more pinkish hue.

The ring is technically not broken, as some rings have an open bottom. looks pretty cool though. Same problem with the color scheme as the skull.

yes. thank you

So you think the skull and ring need to be darker (as well as make less black robe space?) and can staff be left alone?

Yes, the skull and ring should be redder to match the shade of the robe and the staff.

And less black space in the robe would be better.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.