If the realm existed

What planet would it be on?

Actually, the gravity of this realm is so god damn low that it would be on an asteroid.

Assumptions:

-Dr. Terrible is a real human with average height

-Ninja stars are thrown logically, like from the waist

Neglictions:

-Air friction, typically very small in calculation anyway

-Spinning, cannot directly be determined due to lack of stats.

So if a ninja star was thrown like a plate from the waist, and traveled a leveled distance, the gravity of where the fuck ROTMG takes place has a gravitational acceleration of 0.4425, nearly 1/20 of earth’s. If the realm were a planet, it would be slightly larger than Charon, Plutos’s moon.

My messy ass work:

Back ground: I was initially going to calculate how much force it takes a ninja to throw its star, but then I remembered that there was a set speed for projectiles.

WILL EDIT IF SOMEONE GIVES ME NUMBER OF TIMES A NINJA STAR ROTATES DURING ITS FLIGHT

A place where you could drag your way through the walls of a hightech lab but cant get rid of a small tree standing in your way. Also a place where sun always shines and it never rains.

After some quick testing it seems like the ninja star rotates one full round in 0.5 seconds, or two full rounds in its lifetime.

seems like in rotmg(the game) the stars don’t turn very much…

Well, since it goes from zero speed to whatever speed it has when moving in no time, that means the force would diverge. Unless you want to consider that it takes one frame for it accelerate to full speed, then all you need is to know the framerate the game is been played on and the mass of the star.

Thanks

(Ugh I hate rotational kinematics)

I’m taking the 10/10 AP physics course assumption that it starts with 0 speed, and once a force is applied, acceleration occurs instantaneously. Also the framerare of the game is so minute it is negligible.

“What do you want to grow up to be???”

Me:

You are forgetting shurikens may act like a bad frisbee.
If you use a frisbee to calculate the gravity of something you would get a result way lower than what it is.
You want to use something as a base that has minimum aerodynamic qualities.
Grenades for instance.
If you use grenades to find out the gravity, all you would need to know is how long it takes from them to fall and how high they are.
Both traps and poisons land 1.5 seconds after they are thrown. Which means it takes 0.75 seconds to fall from max height.
But how high they go is subjective since we don’t have a clear reference.
Don’t use Dr. terrible as a reference for distance, he is much higher than the player model.

It’s clear that that the players aren’t human. Also it’s nearly impossible for me to tell how high a poison or trap rises, nor can I tell their rotational inertial (or traps) BC the DONT rotate when you throw them. Also it does not take 0.75 sec to land, just btw, the aren’t thrown from a player’s foot.

my messy ancient stone sword work?

No, just really messy

i know juz a joke -.-

Again this shows that many of the thing you are using in the game as a base are subjective.
Whether the players are human or not is subjective.
Whether traps and poisons are thrown from the ground or not is subjective. (the animation starts at ground level though)

Anyway applying real life logic to a video game is stupid.

hey, I’m dead! that means I’m gone for good! and my stuff is gone!
(I wonder what games apply that logic :thinking: )

a place where suddenly you cant swim in darker water (i guess everyone in the relam cant swim???)

I don’t know about you, but when I’m wearing nearly 150 kg of armour and equips I’m not gonna be able to swim

yes but even the wizard with no robe cant swim

and, your speed doesnt decrease when you wear armor or not so… im guessing that it doesnt make a difference?

I have a proof for this

Whether traps and poisons are thrown from the ground or not is subjective

Did you forget what logic was?

Yes, it’s all subjective sure, but the only true assumption I need is a reasonable one, and that’s the fact that Dr. terrible is the only human of average height in the game. Yes that also means all you lelxd knights and wizards are aliens.

No, tricksters are confirmed for being humans.
Because tricksters are high af and aliens can’t get high.
I would know.