Improving the "Forum Feedback" Category

So once upon a time I was looking at a lot of posts on the forum feedback category, and noticed that there are posts relating to Realmeye.com and the Realmeye Forums. I was confused because I thought the forum feedback was only relating to forum related things, not including realmeye.com bugs and fixes.

And so, I thought about changing up the Forum Feedback category a bit by adding sub-categories. It’ll make the Feedback section just a slight more organized (IMO)

Made a little pic of what I thought with Paint, hopefully this will give a good idea.

Dont know if this change could be necessary or not by including sub-categories, but feedback is appreciated!! :wink:

Renaming of the Category

yes, i would love this. Would be easier for some newer members. B/c this confused quite a few people before

gonna piggy back this thread to say that i think for guild recruitment: there should be

looking for guild

and

recruiting for guild

much easier to navigate, b/c right now, its just one category and could be thrown into community hub or something.

OOOOoooOoOoooo this would look pretty good

Edit: o whoops forgot to change main category name rip

I am very in favour of:

Feedback > RealmEye [get with the corporate identity, it’s RealmEye!!] :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Feedback > Forums

and possibly one for:
Feedback > Wiki ?? - I’ve long found the lack of discussion page for the wiki (cf. Wikipedia’s talk page, on every page) frustrating.

I don’t use the guild subforums so I don’t have a view on that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Bump/reopening this one, because I just was literally sat here for minutes trying to work out where the best place to locate the following thread would be:

The problem situation is when we want to discuss RealmEye without necessarily it being feedback (which could be sent straight in to MrEyeball as feedback via their preferred routes).

• We’ve established that it’s not suited for the #feedback category
  • It’s by definition not #game-discussion - “On-topic discussion about Realm of the Mad God and its development.”
  • #ideas and its subcategories being for in-game things only
  • So we’re left with… #community-hub for discussion about RealmEye?

I appreciate that RE staff/MrEyeball might not wish a ton of unsolicited improvements spammed at them, but I can’t see it’s different from how we have the ideas categories for all the unsolicited ideas about Rotmg.

So while searching around I ended up back here with this thread’s principle idea, making somewhere firm for RealmEye.com things, perhaps a slight variation of the OP - the divide could be:
RealmEye > Forum Feedback
RealmEye > Other (which could encompass anything about the main RE site: ideas, bugs/faults, etc with a big disclaimer that they prefer direct feedback as detailed on their Feedback page & link to there)

I put it in game discussion at first because I wanted a discussion but I guess it’s not a talk about rotmg itself, but it’s actually about realmeye. This is confusing me now too…