Inspiration

I was inspired by my last idea, the Cursed Water Cloak (which got amazing feedback, thank you), to make some more items. I wanted, this time, to create an ST set, but i just didn’t know what dungeon to tackle, and what class. I will customize everything about it. I just wanted your feedback on what we should have, what we don’t have, and what people are interested in having. Thanks!

Also, if this post doesn’t match it’s area, please change it. I wasn’t sure where to put it xD. Also, if you have seen it, please reply. This post is n use without your feedback.

Please make the ST set on a class without an ST or UT set. I recommend ninja.

Okay, but what dungeon?

Any dungeon without a set.
I would say a harder dungeon

Like, an Epic?

Wait, why don’t I do a camo (leaf) ninja?

Hey I have a suggestion. And I see already that you want a camo ninja so I suggest you do it from the woodland labyrinth? Just a thought. And If you want some more help with ideas or even sprites you can just ask me, I have so many ideas for this game.

lol I just wanted to post this. It’s a camo ninja.

This ninja was better though.

Lol, also, I can make the items/description/lore. What i’m horrible at, though, is making a player sprite. Like, the 16x16 for the player’s ST look. I can make the sprites for items and whatnot, but please, make the player sprite. Thanks!

No problem! Just give me a basic idea of it so I can make it the way you want. Maybe a drawing on paper or on a paint software. It doesn’t have to be perfect, just an idea of the basic skin.

Okay. But how would I get a pic of it and post it so only you can see it?
Wait, do u have discord?

Try going for the epic Hive.

That’s not even out yet, so Ill focus on one that is out. I’m now currently working on the Leaf Ninja, for the Woodland Labrynth. Thanks anyways.

Ello?

I’ve posted a Community Hub - Fan Art topic on it, with all the sprites. From there you can go on. Thanks btw.

I have a Discord. My User ID is Starli #9058

@moderators pretty sure this counts as online abuse, flagged (Puri mod please teach this kid his place)

edit: deleted.

same here, but we dont care about that on the forums, since if you use the forums you obliged by the forum rules, no one really cares about the rules of the country.

When i think of set ideas, its usually when i want to impose a playing style, that just wouldn’t work for item item.
Like my dragon set, it was a get close for the sorc. I had one planned that was spam abt.
Just try to not limit your imagination by aiming towards a dungeon, but rather have your brain just wonder and you’ll probably think of an set idea.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.