Is Mystic worth playing without Uts or Tops?

This started off with a post in which I asked for help choosing a class and a lot of people said Mystic.
So I was playing later on a different character and saw a T3 orb. So I thought I will look up Mystic on Forums and I came across I comment that hated on Mystic and someone asked if it was because He did not have a conflict. So I Had a question is Mystic worth it without Conflict or Good items? I want to play Mystic but I need this question Answered. Please do comment.

Umm, tops =/= good items.

You’d play the class fine with t11 staff, t5 orb, t12 robe, t4 hp ring.

K thank You

And I meant like O2 Tops

Old tops would be fine. (EP is good for loot though.)

Not really.

I usually only play mystic if I have a t5-6 orb and have Staff of Extreme Prejudice.

It’s also a long painful process to level and max it.

In the end, if you get 6/8 mystic, you should be okay.

Diabolic Secrets= 1 def or less

Banishment Orb= 1 spd

Moon Wizard= 1 def or less, Elder Warlock= 1 or 2 def

Para HP= 1 def

You are set. I played a 2/8 Trickster without tops or UTs and just this gear for a while, and it was awesome. The Curse+Berserk of the T5 Orb makes Sprite Worlds easier on Mystic than Wizard if you are bad at spellbombing, and the Stasis is good for dealing with large amounts of gods at once.

Thank you

I will tell you, you can play without these uts, but to make an endgame-classed mystic you will likely need:

• an EP

• an orb that gives speedy

• water dragon silk robe

Yeah if you’re just planning on doing sprites or udls or snake pits then you can do well with low gear. You don’t need WC tops either. Many people keep a t1 orb swapout as well.

The ST orb or T5/6 orb does fine without the use of a Conflict. The person who hated on it for no Conflict is probably some Elitist fame trainer who spends his days giggling himself to sleep.
Mystic is the best Tomb class in the game, reliably getting 3/3 in any situation. :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.