Is there a rotmg heaven

if ur character dies does it go to a special place where theres a bunch of coral gifts and white bags? cuz i die a lot

zliotbzxs vvr mynic

Useless, I think not!

That would be nice, and useless, since u cant use ur char again, but there would be a “dungeon” called like that when u see ur graveyard chars and things. Nice question too, and a bit weird too

whats that?

There is, if you believe there is! Its the same with real life! (not really actually)

ever heard of the vigenere cipher?

nope

im lazy to decode whats the ans?

Well, you know that Oryx abducted you and everyone you see and threw you into his dimension. So, assuming you are Christian because you said heaven, their souls went back to the normal world and went to heaven :smiley:

Is there a rotmg heaven

No.

One day, your quests for glory will end. When Oryx’s minions shred your armor and carve you into slurp food, no pearly gates await you, no feasting in Valhalla, no eternal spring break with the Party God. When your last yell is cut short, your body topples onto the battlefield beside your teammates. Surrounded by enemies, with your comforting presence suddenly ripped away, even the most loyal pet will be frightened enough to teleport out.

This leaves your body with your allies and your killers as combat rages on, creatures climbing and crawling over the corpse, off-target spells scorching what’s left of your armor. Whoever wins, the fate of your remains is about the same; mourning friends will dig you a grave and carve a tombstone that properly honors your achievements, and minions of Oryx, impressed at your martial abilities, will do likewise.

Foes will loot your gear first, of course. It’s only fair, and those rings don’t come cheap. Also, your grave will be empty should someone decide your body is fit for for experimental, zombification, or puppeteering purposes. You still get a grave either way, at least.

But there is a soul. And it is restless.

Often mere moments after you fall, the Nexus of Worlds births a new mortal with the soul of the old but a new body and mind: not resurrection, but reincarnation. Your old pet seems to understand enough to find you again, but not even the mystics are sure how this works. The process isn’t instantaneous, suggesting that the soul spends some time in a limbo. Sometimes, when a powerful person is killed in a particularly brutal way, their soul disappears for weeks or months at a time from the realms. But they come back. They always come back.

You won’t remember your previous life, but if you should find yourself again in the situation that killed your last body, instinct will drive you to heal yourself or pray to Nexus and so avoid repeating that fate. So it is that humans grow in strength even as the Mad God wills new monsters into being. Death is followed by new life, to be spent warring with an enemy whose forces swarm across all possible worlds, until death comes again. Over and over, maybe until the end of time.

Yet we can’t give in or end our search for eternal glory. Those who give in to despair, who stand on the beach and make no move to fight, waiting to be overwhelmed by bandits… those without a shred of fame to their name… when they die, their souls belong not to Nexus, nor to Oryx, but to another King: one who has little use for them, and sentences them to burn in helpless torment to the echoes of his laughter.

There is no heaven, but there is a hell.

This was just awesome. Really.

Vigenère’s cipher? Yeah, but if you made up a keyword with jumbled random letters that’s as long as the original message, it’s not going to be easy to break, especially considering how short the message is. I doubt anyone is going to care enough to try.

Idk, but no heaven for fake callers :frowning:

well the key is something that was spoken quite a lot in this thread
also @Pentaract
"even the most loyal pet"

lvl 99 attack far
lvl 99 attack medium(?)
lvl 99 attack short(?)
dead by pirate
pet: oh shit im outta here

Using “heaven” as keyword,

becomes

… well that was a pointlessly complicated way to say it X)

RoTMG itself is hell. You will never leave. Run. Run while you can. RoTMG is an infinite cycle of grind, no end game content, and neutral emotions once maxed. Upon death, you will experience a different cycle of grief than the well known DABDA. You will deny your death. You will then become absorbed with anger. You will try to bargain for your character - maybe DECA can revive it? It was lag that killed you? You’ll become depressed at the thought of death - the very premise will haunt you. The scariest thing is - acceptance is not there. It is overshadowed and replaced with grind. Anew will the cycle begin. This is purgatory. I say this with the truest intent, unironically fam - quit this game while you can. It’s not fun in the slightest when you max. The only 2 emotions you experience with this game are neutral feelings and severe anger. No, seriously. Quit this game. I promise you it’s for the better.

You’re stuck here forever

My mommy says my character goes to the big Realm in the sky, where white bag drops are 100%…

Did she lie to me?

It all depends on your church. @Pentaract hosts the church of the Soul Loop, as I do. Ask around you if people host such churchs, and find the one you think is yours.

Damn, dude. That was a story to read.

Denial — "What I died, No…It must been a glitch"
Anger — "What the f*** why! Why! Why!"
Bargaining — "Deca please, I will pay you a thousand dollars to revive my character"
Depression — “I’m leaving realm, nothing is fun when I don’t have that character"
Acceptance — " I realized what I did wrong, I’m rebuilding”