Join Fang - Zaccadoge

Fang - Noun
A large, sharp tooth, especially a canine tooth of a dog or wolf.
Use3

-Have I met you before? I’ve been playing for a longgg time and was wondering if anyone remembers a user by the name of Zaccadoge or Valgyan. (I played a lot at night and found myself making friends with a lot of people, even for a short while) I should know a lot of people in game.
-English pls
-Fast maxing. Decently Equipped.
-Avid with Shats/Tombs etc…
-good memes

----mostly a private guild, but will accept promising looking players, and committed ones. (Always accepting dungeon hosters)—

::::::lmao
PM me on relameye pls

Thank you for explaining that to me

For those who don’t know:

A -

the first letter of the alphabet

a shape like that of a capital A

Large -

of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity

of wide range or scope.

Sharp -

(of an object) having an edge or point that is able to cut or pierce something

tapering to a point or edge

precisely (used after an expression of time)

in a sudden or abrupt way

a musical note raised a semitone above natural pitch

a long, sharply pointed needle used for general sewing

Tooth -

each of a set of hard, bony enamel-coated structures in the jaws of most vertebrates, used for biting and chewing

a projecting part on a tool or other instrument, especially one of a series that function or engage together, such as a cog on a gearwheel or a point on a saw or comb

Especially -

used to single out one person, thing, or situation over all others

to a great extent; very much

Canine -

relating to or resembling a dog or dogs

Dog -

a pointed tooth between the incisors and premolars of a mammal, often greatly enlarged in carnivores

a person regarded as unpleasant, contemptible, or wicked (used as a term of abuse)

Of -

expressing the relationship between a part and a whole

expressing the relationship between a scale or measure and a value

Dog -

a domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports

a person regarded as unpleasant, contemptible, or wicked (used as a term of abuse)

Or -

used to link alternatives

introducing a synonym or explanation of a preceding word or phrase.

Wolf -

a wild carnivorous mammal of the dog family, living and hunting in packs. It is native to both Eurasia and North America, but has been widely exterminated

used in similes and metaphors to refer to a rapacious, ferocious, or voracious person or thing

its not like I’d have a browser opened right now and could google these things within 5 seconds if I cared

Thanks for explaining that to me

Hey! i would love to join the guild, i play on USE servers already so its perfect :smiley: However, i have no clue how to pm someone on here so im leaving a comment. Hope to see you in game!

I love you so much. lmaooo

Ay!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.