Join trek

to join trek plz visit our web site at ROTMG TREK GUILD FOR DETAILS (yes we have a website)

The realmeye website?

https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Trek
And apparently its full. Why wouldn’t you check first?

Lol it’s full

Here’s the website

I recommend reviewing the code that website looks pretty bad.

no one will really want to join you guys, you didnt even link the website…

And it’s full so no one can join

good bye

hey fellow realmers if u are 6/8 with 750 base fame looking for a active guild that opens tons of keys daily then this is for you plz go to our website at ROTMG GUILD TREK or https://sites.google.com/site/rotmgtrekguild/home .We currenty have 12 open spots and you have to know how to do a tomb and shatters,if u want in plz message Araborz and we will go over your chacter and put you on the regisration sheet, have a awsome day and go get those whitebags!!!

You already have a thread
As Doc said, [quote=“Doc, post:1, topic:3952”] Only one thread per person and guild, please Feel free to bump your topic (reply to yourself) instead of creating new duplicate topics. Just don’t be annoying by doing it all the darn time. [/quote]

@moderators merge please.

If you want to do a new thread, edit your original and post “bump” in the comments.

[Done. OB]

Looking at the 2 threads OP will want the other thread closed and this one to stay open.

[Sorry, I always merge everything into the oldest thread. OB]

Whoa… You slayed out more than or about 1/4 of the guild in a day.

Also, update the home urls as hyperlinks if you can.

oh thats interesting, i guess there are different mod styles, you also like editing people’s comment instead of making you own. @otherbill

[If a mod comment is off-topic, I don’t want to derail the conversation; if the thread is old, I don’t want to bump it. In-line edits do neither. OB]

ohh

bump

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.