Just a quick question about how to get Regular

I don’t care if this get’s move to game discussion but I thought Forum Feedback might help a bit?

Okay, so I assume there’s probably something on the Realmeye forum that I can dig up about how to attain certain ranks, but I’m lazy and stupid so making a thread is the easiest thing for me to do.

Anyways, I am an active member of the community and I was wondering what stats let you have regular?
If you do know, please tell me below. Thanks !

(Also if you could drop a like on this post so I can get this one badge that would be hot :laughing: )

Must have visited at least 50% of days
Must have replied to many different topics
Must have viewed 25% of new topics across the entire forum
Must have viewed 25% of new posts across the entire forum
Must have received and given dozens of likes from and to many different users
Must not have received too many flags
Must not have been banned

Correct version:

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

-must have visited at least 50% of days
-must have replied to at least 10 different topics
-of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
-of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
-must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes. 1
-must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
-must not have been suspended

1 These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

Source: https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-do-user-trust-levels-do/4924/6

What is a topic vs post? And 25%? I don’t understand …

A topic is a thread

What exactly do you not understand?

You might want to learn what the actual differences between the subforums are, because Regulars are able to move posts into the correct subforum location.

Lazy and stupid? Well you’ve convinced me! /promote.

@nevov thx :frowning:

Most of the chat about it is done on "The Regular Bridge"

You aren’t the only one to wonder about the reqs, just the most recent.
:stuck_out_tongue:

& some of the chat is in /WC :stuck_out_tongue:

The forums are not about farming for ranks, they are about being a contributing member to discussion. if you ask this, you obviously do not have the mentality of a regular. If you contribute for a long enough time, then you will naturally get it.

Okay, thanks for the advice.

Just be active and you’ll eventually get it!

Make sure to give lots of live and be sensible in all the topics!

But don’t expect it to come in a day, I only just got mine and I was active pretty much since I started, so there’s a bit of posting to do, not shi*posting either!

@moderators

Can you suspend me and then unsuspend me?

Done. [OB]

I didn’t see it?

Lol. It’s all me asking how close I am to a regular. I think me finally getting that regular made everyone relieved I won’t continue asking how close I am.

Haha right.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.