Just a whole lotta polls

neurobiology and psychology because neuroscience is a key to curing diseases like alzheimer’s and as much as I like aerospace engineering it wouldn’t have helped my grandfather

Huh. Forumer flexibility is above my expectations so far.

• I can touch the bottom of my heels with my hands while standing with my legs stretched.
  • I’m not that flexible.

0 voters

• I can touch my right shoulder with my left knee while touching the back of my left leg with my left heel.
  • I’m not that flexible.

0 voters

• I can put all 5 toes of one of my feet in my mouth. (Please don’t do this with dirty feet.)
  • I’m not that flexible.

0 voters

Oh shit it sort of came true. I still think this is the best option.

Fortunately, it is neither incurable nor deadly (on average). I agree with it being the best option for several reasons, though!

I used to be able to do the top and bottom one, and can just barely do the center one
I’m very not flexible, the reason I can reach my whole back is that I have long arms and a small back

That’s not a grilled cheese you heathen

yes it is

Sorry but a grilled cheese doesn’t have meat on it - that makes it a ham and cheese melt

that sounds like an absurdly unnecessary name change but i hate to break it to you, i’ve never had a grilled cheese without meat

I hate yoga.

I looked extensively for a high quality image of a grilled cheese sandwich with just cheese and sauce, but couldn’t find any after scrolling through like 10 pages of images. This was the closest good picture I found.

Grilled cheese sandwich isn’t even the exact term I wanted to say but I don’t think many people on the forums are familiar with the concept of a “tosti”.

Oh, I just checked wikipedia to figure out the etymology of the word “tosti” and found this picture:

When I make tostis I always put the sauce inside the tosti before putting it in the tosti iron, but different people have different approaches on this front.

• Tosti with sauce on the side (like in the picture)
  • Tosti with sauce inside
  • Tosti without sauce

0 voters

• Tosti with meat
  • Tosti without meat
  • Grilled cheese without bread or meat

0 voters

I always go for a slice of bread, cheese and sauce (usually ketchup) in the midde, slice of bread on top.
I mostly take this route because it’s very easy and quick with pre-sliced cheese.

• Far left
  • Left
  • Middle
  • Right
  • Far right
  • No opinion

0 voters

Anonymous poll.

What is this referring to?

To your political spectrum, using the most common left-right spectrum. Should have included it in the post

This rant is where I was coming from- it’s legendary.

Are you by chance Dutch?

I thought it was a poll about our favorite horizontal direction between left and right and was gonna vote far left but then it was about politics, and that’s just gross as I hate all politics, I make sure to always not vote

I thought the same thing, until I saw the word “far.” Fortunately before I voted, I suppose.

Me too so I clicked far right but then I looked down and saw it was politics, and then I forgot which was on the right and which was on the left.

Yes.

What would you rate Dutch cheese?

0 voters