Just Created new Guild! Feel Free To Join! [RealmOfTheMadScrubs]

How to private message:

Hey I’m still relatively new to realm but I would love to join, the guild that I am currently in just randomly invited me and I never see anyone on, so I would like to join a guild that actually has people on most of the time. I meet all the requirements and I would love to join!

Then you can! Hit me up on USMIDWEST2, and message me on this forum and I will try to get on at that time!

I’m on, do you think you can get on now?

Um, no sorry.

I can get on now thoe!

Was wondering if y’all had room for one more?

We do. Easily.

However, I cannot be on right now, maybe tomorrow or late tonight.

Whenever possible is fine by me, I’ve actually been on nearly daily. I’ve been really enjoying the game a lot more than when I first started playing.

Especially because It’s been a year since I’ve been ABLE to play. My steam account was just fixed, and so I started back up. Something like 30 hours within the past two weeks… and I started up a week ago.

hi can i join?
idk what char im using rn i think it died but i can get to lvl 20 in ~20-30 mins and lol i can run forbidden

Yup, you sure can! Be sure to get on whenever you can and message me on this thread, and I will try to get on to invite you!

hmm i play mon-fri ~3ish-4:30ish. can u pm me at that time?

Mhm, probs.

Oooo, I would be only red star, pity i’m EU. Can join?

Live in the US. Can be on 3 to 5 times a week, currently trying to max an archer. Can solo udl, sprite world’s, and anything under. Would like to join.

@TehDindan and @Toolkit
Both of you can join!

Just reply again to this forum when you are on.

i’m on

have to afk for 5 mins tho, else find me in EUW @OYEAGAMING

im on right now, useast3.