Least favorite class?

When you say “when i was a noob”, was this before or after functional pets?

like 3-4 years ago, so before

What are u talking? Some Little Math here: When you are max Mana+for Example Ring of the Nile you have 500 Mana
Fulmi MP Cost: 65/Damage: 180 so without pet i can spam easy 7 times+with my pet i can spam ~13,6 times
Dats 2340 Damage And due the fact that a Godland mob got 1000/2000 live u can easy do gland

Here a little example how to make the fastest gaytrain possible:
1.Min 10 Sorcerers in fame train
2.Every1 Spamming 24/7
3.???
4.Profit

And yea maybe sorc is not as good as a wizard or other classes but in my opinion its more fun then running braindead with a knight/warrior into mobs and steamrolling them

That’s considering the fact that you have the items, pretty much every class is worth playing if you have the proper items.

I’ll admit it, despite how much I dislike sorcerer, I love slowing crowds of enemy as I did with my Esben, so if I got Fulmi I’d probably play him again. (Another thing to keep in mind is that I don’t do fame trains.)

Sorcerers are garbage, hands-down. Even with Fulmi, everything he does can be done infinitely better by another class. The scepter is a novel idea for an ability, but it’s not nearly strong enough. Scepters should be like traps or skulls in the sense that they have a very high MP cost and aren’t able to be spammed like other abilities, but have incredible power to balance it out. As of now, they just chip away at anything tougher than a Manor. They’re decent in the mid-game, but even the Necro outclasses them by a long shot at anything late-game. The Necro is also better in the early and mid-game, so… why would you ever play Sorcerer, Fulmi or not?

Sorc, Ninja, Mystic (I like when a friend is one, when it benefits me lol)

Trickster. It’s the one class I never get on with, the last I got to 4/5 class quests after repeated tries. It just seems to play like a melee but with nothing like the defence. At least a Ninja can spam their ability when they can’t get in close. Teleporting is great for rushing but a Rogue with Planewalker is better for combat as they are invisible after a TP.

Ninja is fun. I always die in stupid ways with it, but it‘s fun. Sorc is by far the best robed class; I much prefer it to wizard whose ability I find too limited. Great for dungeon/event bosses but overkill on anything else.

HUNTRESS… What Does The Trap Even Do?

get this propaganda out of my face

Sorcerer is absolute shit

Makes you able to solo ava eyes easily.

Best classes:

Paladin: Ok, so yea, he provides powerful boosts in dps and increases survivability of his fellow team mates, but I feel he is the most underwhelming melee class out of the 3 (or 4, if u count ninja). The fact he can’t stun or go speedy means that going deep against bosses is very risky. Even with the oreo, that few seconds may not be able to protect you for long, u can’t even chain oreo.

Furthermore, his dps is the worst of all the melee classes. Only having a measly 50 attack and 45 dex cap. The seal may compensate for this, but I still find him very underwhelming.

EDIT: I also dislike the Sorc, but I didn’t put it here because it would be repeating the reasons already stated in this thread

Wow. Just wow. Even on my teenage years of discovering all the glam/hair metal bands I’ve never come across Trixter before now. That is a rare find. But I fear it’s too late for them to appear in my life now.

ninjas stat caps are insanely high tho

Rogue, Necro and priest are all boring.

Trickster, only because I don’t find the prism to be that fun/I don’t know how to use it.
Necro, Mystic, and Sorc are kinda boring to me (sorry).

Ninja cuz it’s stat caps are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high.

And yet it still needs a buff. : (

Late to the party.

I get Necro but Rogue and prist?

Rogue solo eventing is possibly one of my favourite things to do and prot priest is just awesome.