Least favorite class?

Thats a good one.
But I agree, if you get the chance its fun.

I kinda liked the big number of realms per server before they narrowed it down. Smaller realms are more fun imo. They allow for more rogue solo.

If I had to chose a least favorite class, I would choose the knight.

People love the knight, I get it. The knight doesn’t appeal to me, though.

This describes all events too.
RIP my friend died 6/8 rogue with etherite, spirit, etc.

That’s why I said solo events lmao. (It’s easier to do when it’s 3 am local time)

Play on a server halfway across the world, it’s worth it.

Too laggy rip. :confused: Shatter wants me to play USW but I don’t even want to go there because I lag so hard lmao.

huntress. mostly when unmaxed tbh. probably be ok when maxed

Paralyze

I personally love the sort as well. But in all honesty, I really hate trickster. It’s just a crappy rogue in my opinion. Also mystic, I know there both good, but I suck at them.

broo. trix has 15 more att than rogue!
but really,it’s a matter of opinion.

No, it’s a matter of skill.

If someone masters Trickster and always uses it to the full effectiveness with a decent enough pet, it’s godly. But if you’re not skilled enough, it’s too risky to do.

Slow everything down is great. Having a huntress around in shatt makes thing so much easier.

Classes I don’t enjoy playing, based on armor:
Robe: Mystic (don’t like the anti-kill ability, not my taste), Sorcerer (wand doesn’t feel right, scepter can be nice but feels weak)
Leather: Ninja (way too squishy)
Plate: Paladin (boring)

Purely subjective.

Ninja. Slower rusher than trickster in most cases. Also trix withe ther does more damage so there is little advantage to playing ninja over trix.

O yeah i found a new least favorite class

any melee

Huntress is pretty fucking trash. You need c-trap to use it well , has the same stats with archer and traps are pretty bad compared to quivers. I admit that Huntress still has niches such as stacking traps , and better AOE but is that REALLY worth it over a quiver?

um i hate trickster
i dont have any reson tbh
its just wierd

Trickster is godly once you understand how to use her

Um idk about you but it took me a year to get a fulmi even after about and average of 3 labs a day