Level 20 Rng Stat Goals

Once reaching level 20 a player is given certain stats all based on rng. I am wondering when is it necessary to dump a character. For example I have gotten a knight with almost 700 hp and other times is would be considerately less. What would the stat preference be for other characters? I’m mostly concerned with hp.

Every time you level up rng gives you stats up

well never, since you don’t get even fame so lol

Check realmeye wiki for that.

As long as you dont plan to max life or mana, you should only dumb to really horrible rolls.

You can also find some info about rolls and probabilities here https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/statistical-analysis-of-stat-distribution

yes

every time you level you get a set amount of stats. For life and mana, you can get up to +/-5 more than usual per level gain, therefore if you get +5 every single level the highest roll you can get it +95, but it is super rare.[quote=“Alexpotpie, post:1, topic:7706”]
I am wondering when is it necessary to dump a character. For example I have gotten a knight with almost 700 hp and other times is would be considerately less. What would the stat preference be for other characters? I’m mostly concerned with hp.
[/quote]

IMO the fame train provides a way to level very quickly, so I am a bit picky about my rolls.
If I get anything lower than +5 hp, I’ll suicide. If I get a good HP roll but a horrid MP roll (-15-20) I would also suicide.

In the end it all depends on how much time you want to spend rolling a char and how risky you’re planning to play that char. It’s your call.

Do /tell mreyeball stats.

Look for +Hp, +Mp, etc. If you have +HP and +MP, keep. Otherwise kill.

Also, it isn’t too important if you aren’t going to 8/8.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.