Life prices

If you’re patient, hold on your life pots for now and wait for the prices to go back.

probably trying to enforce this section of the guidelines:

But he is going bout it in the wrong way. @DreadDrake want to shed some light on what you are doing?

meh, needed the defs ;pp - bur I found a few poeple who paid 6 def, at least better than 5

Now that it’s sb and that I can’t store this life or drink them (all my chars are currently 8/8), all I can do is to just drop them to rot.

So in the meantime, stock up as many life as possible?

If you buy 10 Life with 50 def, then sell the 10 Life for 80 Def, you just maxed a Pally’s Def for free

Merching is not boring, Just misunderstood :3 Thats all.

Merching is most definetely boring.

But it is misunderstood.

lel that’s funny
I am merching god.

Mostly understood actually, because 80% of merchers are mentally retarted.

I really don’t know what the hell happened but I put an offer up selling an abyssal for a mana and some guy came and bought it for a life…

Personally I like being able to buy life for 5 def though because I’m overflowing with defense too.

Well everyone always want the economy to be just how it benefits them most

Well you’re a little asshole aren’t you? You can’t judge based on star color. I am one myself and admittedly am not that great at the game but I did get 5/8 last week. Just because someone doesn’t do class quest doesn’t mean that they are udder trash at the game.

lol I want to see you run 2-3 sewers in only 2-3 minutes.

Give me 2 keys and cheers

Never said he sucked at the game, he is just inexperienced on other sides of knowledge. I not surprised so many dark blue stars people assume the game’s economy is part of the meta-game, simply not because they are low ranked, it’s that they haven’t been playing for more than a year, nor do they truly know what the intention of the game actually is.

Also you can get defs from events, glands, other dungeons, and likely will get more than 1 def if you solo a sewer

There you are assuming things based on star color again. Fun fact, I just haven’t bothered to do class quest. I’m a blue star and have been around for nearly 3 years.

Class quests are yet another theme again. They have on purpose : to show experience. And how do they do that? They increase stars. It’s as simple as that. There is a reason blue stars are considered bad, they might be great at a certain class or too, but in the end if asked to try something new they will just shake their heads and say “no being starist”. This is one pure reason why I leave certain guilds, etc. because they tell others not to be starist. Heck if you are scared enough just go fame train, and boom no more insults. A fame trained white star is just decorated shit, like alolan muk

m8, I can use wizard, priest, sorcerer, assassin, necro, I’m currently learning ninja, and sorta knight. i admit that im garbage at rogue, trickster, warrior, and paly. But I’m not only able to use one class. I have gotten to 5/8 on both priest and sorcerer and simply never tried on other classes, am considering Ninja right now. As for the bow classes, I just don’t like using them.

That just proves you don’t have much experience.

No one stays garbage at a class forever. It takes time, and with time comes experience. If you’re still garbage at a certain class, it just means you haven’t played it for enough time/you don’t have enough experience with it.

As for being starist, there are other dangers of accepting an 8/8 light blue star with full tops into your guild. They might RWT or just be hella P2W, but they’re crap at the game.

But you haven’t gotten 6/8 nor much fame. Buddy, you are just proven my point man. Plus you are still learning, like you said, which only supports my claim even more, learning experiences is what you are giving.