Liquid Rune Spell (Wizard Spell)

Liquid Rune Spell
Sprite:

Shot Sprite:

Description:
Deep inside the Ghost Ship, a Wizard lived. He was almost done with his invention, and the Ghost Ship sank. So the unfinished spell is yet to be used, or maybe finished.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 100
  • Duration: None
  • Cooldown: None
  • Range: 16
  • Effect: None
  • Stat Bonus: +3 WIS -3 VIT +30 MANA
  • Special properties: Shots swerve, like EP, and spin, like Tablet
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 475
  • Shots: 20
    -DPS: 150

Drops From:

• Ghost Ship

More info:
Since the Ghost Ship currently has no WhiteBag, and there is only 1 WhiteBag Spell, I thought,“Why not make a water-themed Spell?”

So the unique point here is the way the shots move?

Literally pointless, only unique point here is the stat bonus, and it’s still kind of meh.

The sprite looks okay, needs some shading, the shots look strange and should probably be changed.

Where’s the damage? The idea is not unique enough, like Rammernaut said. The shot movement should not be the focal point of a UT item UNLESS it’s an extremely unique shot pattern however this shot pattern doesn’t really change much

The other white bag spell also happens to be an event white. Why would we need 2 event white spells?

This item has no use. Where would I use this item over, lets say, eledet?

Fix the shading, the sprite looks horrible. And when would anybody want to use this, ST Spell and eledeto are more useful.

? spin does nothing with an idea fyi. [quote=“AidanGe, post:1, topic:6088”]
Duration: None
Cooldown: None
[/quote]

delete[quote=“AidanGe, post:1, topic:6088”]
-DPS: 150
[/quote]

its not dps, its dmg. miss use of dps[quote=“AidanGe, post:1, topic:6088”]
Sprite:
[/quote]

sprite… no shading with the black what soever, there is literally only 3 colours there
the projectile is big and clucky, its weird

Pointless. The shots just move, nothing else. I also dislike the sprite.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.