Loading 100 % screen issue

Hello fellow realmers.

So I’ve been getting stuck at 100% more frequently now… I tried almost everything. I am using Firefox on a windows 10. Before you say anything (I already cleared CACHE).

I tried using Cc, clearing cache on everything…
I tried using Cc, clearing cache and then restarting computer
I tried refreshing the “firefox” app entirely then using cc, clearing cache then restarting computer…
I tried to play around with the adobe flash thing but I rather would not… to confusing.

• note: When I wait it out it works… but since this keeps happening frequently it kinda gets a bit annoying and I don’t wanna waste my time.

I’m simply lost. If anyone has any suggestions that would be nice.

~Earning fame as vanity~ 2k17

It happens to everybody including me… it’s really annoying. People call it 10 minute dc because that’s how long you get dced for. It usually happens when the realms are closed or when Oryx starts shaking. I think it has something to do with the server kicking everybody off when it detects duping? I don’t know if that is correct but it is widely believed by many players I know. Hope that helps!

P.S - There is nothing you can do to prevent it…

https://sites.google.com/view/rotmgtroubleshooting/home

See if anything here works.

@Moosykoosy I’m trying to help him out; waiting isn’t fun for some people.

@ConsoleMC He said that it loads after some time lol

Actually its more than 10 min. More like 5 hours. You see I actually can’t even get into the game i’m literally stuck at “100 %” screen

Yeah I get this often and actually know what you’re talking about.

What might solve it is during that load screen, right click and change quality to low. This sometimes gives the program a “bump” and will make it start. It works for me anyways.

Other than that, update firefox and make sure your internet isn’t blocking parts of realm.

#Edit

I haven’t played for a while so I just checked this and getting your problem. It will never load, most likely has to do with the new patch that came out, because things like this have happened before in previous patches.

Either try a different browser, maybe download chrome. Or just take a break from realm, don’t sweat it and focus on exams lol.

Lol don’t have to worry about exams… cause I work :slight_smile:

It happens to me on all browsers i still cant fix it.

Do you, by chance, develop?

A lot of people have this problem, including me. It sucks.

Perhaps you can try playing on Flash 18 (unless you’re on Chromebook). Because from what I gathered, you’ve only tried playing on Firefox, and that could be your problem.

I tested out other browsers they also don’t work. Also way to laggy for me to play anyway.

I’ve had this issue for about a week now. I’ve tried almost everything I could, but to no avail. It’s just really sad because I had just started getting back into RotMG after a 4 month break. I will keep trying, but I hope DECA fixes this issue soon.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.