Looking to buy Guild Rank Officer or higher

Hello, I’m looking to be a Team Leader in a guild and I am willing to pop some keys also. Looking for at least officer, doesn’t have to be active. I am willing to pay mana or something else. Message me!~!!!

Usually guilds don’t allow you to pay for rank but uh, to each to their own I guess.

Any specific servers you’re looking for?

Maybe EUN2, USS, USW2, OR USW3. Really I don’t care that much though

Giving away ub vit for the person that makes me leader in their guild

What?

lol, i can allow you to become the officer of Essemble

Oh really? Cool how much do you want :c. Also when can we meet. Msg me

Wow. I guess there really is a first for everything.

Not sure if first but ok

I mean i’ve never seen anyone actively apply to pay for a leader slot, sure i’ve seen people pay their way to the top but never actually seen someone so open about it.

What;s wrong about it?

Someone who buys their leadership is usually never a good leader. Nobody respects a false leader unless they are putting up a false charade just to squeeze stuff out of you. People want someone who is gained a position as such through them working hard, gaining trust in everyone, helping others in need, contributing to the guild and in general just being a down to earth person. Keep in mind all of this happens long before they actually become a leader.

Welp, I’m a great team leader (PG for Bball Team), so I guess this doesn’t apply to me :joy:

Wow you’re so humble you are right. Someone such as you who doesn’t stroke his own ego will surely be amazing. /s becuase i doubt you would have caught that.
If everyone did or acted the way they say they would without any proof other than saying “yeah i’ll do this” or “yeah im pretty amazing myself” we would be living in a perfect world. So hop off your high horse and get out there and try to earn something that can’t be purchased.

Thank you :smiley:

ok sorry, I was just screwing with you.

I was seeing if you were going to accept that guild since there is only one person in it.

But you can have leader in the guild if you want, my alt is the founder, you can basically run it if you to.

I don’t really care for the mana.

Yeah, I guess I’ll take it better than nothing

Nevermind, he’s just a pay-to-win addict (profile + this : Deca needs to get better employees who actually know about the game)

chill bro im not addicted im rich and love spending money

So maybe don’t play video games? Video games are supposed to be challenging and a show of skill, not a show of how much money you got. (although they are exceptions, TF2 for example is a lot of cosmetic showing-off)