Looking to buy Guild Rank Officer or higher

What?

This isn’t really nice you know

wow i was bored and this guy in that guild has a really bad roll on hp.

Hey that’s pretty good.

Maybe

Once I got a roll with +7 vit, +5 wis and the rest in negative. Was really pissed off xD

WARNING:

NO BODY LET THIS TOXIC ***** INTO THEIR GUILD UNLESS THEY WANT TO GET SCAMMED OR HAVE THEIR TIME WASTED

Seriously though, this guy is getting on my nerves. I could rant on about him for a LONG time.

After consulting with my guild I have decided not to recruit you due to certain scam reports.
Thx
Flamebom

That is also a reason I would not invite you

Except you desperately offered to make me leader in exchange for keys yesterday? Lol.

That was maybe a week ago.

3 days ago to exact

So yeah, still buying rank

I know flame irl he watched you scam me lol

Zlushy is suspended until the 25th, he won’t answer you until this time. (click on his profile pic)

I mean for one tthing it is a game and real life morals shouldn’t apply. Then again it is really scummy to pay your way to the top. Seems like something straight out of a movie.

Wow…wow…wow… Anime+Experience+cleverness… You are 10/10 true rotmg player… :smiley: guess you have a guild… my guild is about achieving a community with people like in Overlord’s Ainz Ooal Gown… if you dont know about that, i cant explain because this is my second language but watch it if you want… :slight_smile: if you dont have guild, im watching for an experienced rotmg player, who is nice, clever, and can help me manage my guild… i trying to be a good leader but i have no experience… if ou have a guild than do you know someone who can help me? :smiley: and my guild Ainz Ooal Gown, is not really about pay-to-win its about “how much do you willing to sacrifice from real life to be the best in both ranking, guild, and as a rotmg player…” :slight_smile: so anyone who wants to join my guild has to sacrifice osmething… im sacrificing a little time from my gf, and if i have some spare money, i will put it in slots+chests… (not like buying full t12 set, and pots with cash… thats not my business… :slight_smile: ) hope i was not confusing, and i hope my grammar is read-able :stuck_out_tongue: have a nice day…

Maybe this game is more addictive than I thought. I understand better the memes now. I hope it isn’t offensive against you, but maybe you should get your real life before this game, as you seem to have a real social life. It is too late for me, but not for you. Don’t waste your social life on video games, I’ve experienced it and I wouldn’t recommand it.

It was readable, but next time try not to make a single bloc. Make multiple sections, it will be more readable.

FTFY

I was like “If only…”

Then I checked and saw it wasn’t a joke. Heck yeah!