Lost character?

Hello i used to have 2 characters slots before i stopped playing (i got same as alot people that died to hackers) but now when i started playing again i notice i dont have it could it be cause the transfer ?

~moved to tech support

Are you sure you didn’t accidentally delete them?

If you think you died, you can always check your graveyard ingame (there should be a button for it next to characters)

yeah but im missing the CHARACTER SLOT

Ahh, sorry about that, misread your post.

After SwatSec hacked the game in 2013, Kabam did a roll back for people who died with characters that were above lvl 1 (I think) and this conflicted with people’s existing slots, so they gave them new slots, (but I am not sure if they are permanent or not)

Another reason for a missing character slot is if you accidentally deleted a character and contacted support, got the character back on a temporary character slot, which disappeared when you die on that character.

Actually im not 100% sure if i got it from the hacking or when they gave out free characther slots but where can i file a support request

https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

You can contact them here.

Should i do account issue or bug/technical issue

I don’t know sorry. I think Account issue would be best for this though

Thanks for your help<3 but 1 more question Where do i recieve the response from them ?

your email

##Welcome to the forum @DumperPRO!

###Have a :cookie:!

I hope you’ll get your slot back.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.