Low fps

Hello everyone.
The problem that I have are my low fps. They are between 10-20 and I don’t know how to fix it.
I tried playing on steam, adobe and google chrome but it was same.

• Computer Operating System: Windows 10
  • Where you play: realmofthemadgod.com / Flash Player Projector
  • Your browser and version: Chome 53
  • The version of Adobe Flash you have installed: 23,0,0,185 installed
    Here are my computer details

PD: Sorry for my bad english if I had mistakes.

Open the game, open task manager, click details and screenshot please.

doesnt hardware acceleration affect blob flashing in shats/ava

It affects a lot of weird things. Like what direction the fence in cem faces

wtf, someone should make a ytube vid of all the stupid things hardware acceleration does

http://i.imgur.com/thdy8ww.gif @Scorchmist

Odd Haunted Cemetery Graphical Glitch

the sprite world one sounds like pain, but the blob’s in ava completely makes the hardware accelration neccariy (if you do ava/shats)

It doesn’t fix anything if i change those options. I already change it but nothing happens, my fps are still between 10-20

Check what you have you computer at. (Battery saving, max performance ect)

It’s equilibrated. I had this problem since i bought my notebook. Actually the first thing that I did when I turned on my laptot was check this game -.-

Sorry for doble reply.

Here it is, it’s in spanish but I think it doesn’t matter.

I was gonna say disable Pepper Flash for Chrome but realized you also used projector…

Really strange, you’ve set the quality to low and everything?

Your computer is probably 2x better than my '09 MacBook Toaster but I can still get 50-60 FPS without particles :confused:

Your projector is also more updated than mine…

Does this still happen if you have nothing else running besides flash?

Yeah, it also happens when I have nothing else running.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/200210/discussions/0/611701999516147536/ Trying to find a solution for this, i found that this problem also occur to other people with “good computers”, but i still cannot find the solution :sob:

Could it be something to do with your computer limiting either your CPU or something (I have no idea) so while your computer is capable of running it at 60, it doesn’t allow Flash to take up that much whatever?

Ya, could be :frowning: Maybe that’s why @Trofimowen asked me before for a screenshot of my task manager. If that’s the reason i’ll be grateful to sb. who can help me to fix it :slight_smile:

Some people have reported better performance using the extended support release of Flash Player. Here’s a direct link to the download from Adobe’s website.

This is basically Flash stuck with the v18 feature set but with added security updates until a few days ago. While it lacks new features available in v23 RotMG doesn’t use any of them anyway.

Adobe just announced they won’t be updating ESR releases anymore, even for security updates, but if you only use it for playing RotMG then security-wise you shouldn’t have any concerns.

Thank you very much, using the v18 now I have 40 fps which is better than the previous 20fps…
So that’s the problem, If I use another version could I reach to 60 fps?

It’s worth trying, I guess. I would try versions 14 and 11, if you can find them. 11 is the newest in Linux, and I know it works there, so it should work for you as well. And for 14 I think you’ll need that if you want to use hardware acceleration.

I’ve switched from v23 to v18 around a month ago and can confirm it helps with lag issues.