Mad Lab Tesla Coils Should Give XP/Fame

Time for my terrible idea #2!

This is a simple idea that would provide a minor reward when clearing coils.

So currently, this trash (see below) doesn’t offer any reward when destroying it (accuracy, yeah sure).

So why not make the coils offer EXP? Perhaps the equivalent to a god kill or half of a god kill.

#Thoughts on this useless idea?

Yes.

It should just drop mp pots/hp pots. No need for xp.

I guess…

Both HP/MP pots and a little bit of EXP

Because there are mostly lvl 20s in a lab, so giving out free fame is kind of, well you know.

Amazing? yes, I agree!

Useless idea imo. Giving XP to things that don’t need it is just giving more options for exploits to be created/found.

Not if you give a few seconds of thought into it.

Is this thing being spawned by anything?
Yes-farm possibility
No-no farm possibility, give exp for killing it.

i dont think they’ll implement it. deca even delete killable torchstand in lod and troom pup that give free exp :frowning:

edit : add stuff

why not make them have a 75% chance of dropping the white bags of the dungeons!!

I miss the Manor candles being destructible as it was satisfying to vandalise the place, and I was against the XP being removed.

So I’m naturally fine with your idea.

I dont think this would work to get more people to help with the coils, since it would either be op or most people would still leech.

…What about a 1/200 chance of droping an att pot?
Low levels farm the coils while the potted characters rush for the boss.

1/200 seems kinda low but it might not be. I’d say make the chance the tenth root of the chance a construct drops an att. (This means killing 10 pillars will get you the same chance as killing a construct.)

@ConsoleMC agreed; but the enemies in lab already provide so much experience. Maybe Teslas should give 50-85 XP on kill?

@Herdidi is right, as retarded as this sounds DECA keeps getting rid of stationery XP rewards like in the Manor because they want to make just a bit more money off of selling XP boosters in the Nexus.

Tbh DECA has added bad things to the game in ratio of good things to the game 3:1, So in that sense they are worse than Kabam. Also Kabam’s support devs actually helped.

I think you mean one tenth of the chance. If you’d take the tenth root, you’d increase the chance.

I don’t think these are sold any more(?). Didn’t see them in months (years?).