Mark of the Restless Spirit - New Ring and Effect

HAHAHAHAHAHA, aaah…common…

I think you just give me an idea, i’ll make lich drops this ring too, but at a lower rate

There are many per realm…

the ones i see are dead

seems like a fun item i guess…

other than that, its just a super un-tanky crown.

So a captains ring.

Wouldn’t it be cool if once equipped, the mark could not be unequipped… but when the Damned timer runs out, it leaps into the nearest player’s ring slot, transferring their currently equipped ring to a gift chest.

The mark would only be obtainable for a set number of days, before it is removed from all drop tables; so the only way to obtain one afterwards is to catch the curse from someone else.

Though I am aware that this suggestion is potentially problematic for the game in its current state, ‘ruining’ characters etc, I still think it would be pretty swish :3

1- sorry to revive
2- im prob repeating , if xaklor posted here, he’ll have already said this

but why do you care what happens after you die? do people actually want revenge for things after your death, for me, ive never been angry at weird pixels with bad coding?

Me neither, but it’s just something new to bring to the table, and go in a heroic way.

Besides, the ring itself it’s pretty ok, and the effect it’s unique.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.