Mmmmmmm ok (141 bots)

USE2

lovely, i would search for similar threads/gifs, but im too lazy.

but ive heard of lots of people facing these wizards, heard the lag out everyone by spell bombing in nexus.

multiboxing to a different level

this scares me. make it go away pls

That looks almost unreal… scary

Someone find @AntiLOL and tell him to revive his how to hack thread!

144 Names

The part where they lag everyone out is concerning because there was a old duping method were people would crash the servers to dupe items.

They attempt to dupe, but it doesn’t work.

I want to see them all spell bomb now…

READY…AIM…CRASH!! when everyone was mad about the multi boxing they caused no harm

Wait… I get that the 85 player realm limit isn’t actually a limit, but how did you actually get in? or did they join AFTER you got in?

somewhat not important: but a while ago you could enter with /nexustutorial

They created a black hole xD

They all entered at the same time.

The numbers below the realm refresh every few seconds.

If you’re standing at the portal of a full realm, looking at the (85/85) and wondering why it didn’t become (84/85) after your friend nexused out of that realm, chances are there were actually more than 85 people in that realm because more people had entered the realm than there’d been space in the few seconds it’d been less than (85/85). Either that or the few seconds it takes for the number to refresh haven’t passed yet.

Yeah I get that part, but how did the player get in? Did he get in before or what?

The friend entered the realm while the number said (84/85), 10 other people entered with him at the same time. So long as the number is less than (85/85) you can enter, and it only refreshes every few seconds, never reaching above (85/85) (even though the actual number should be (95/85)). Once the real number recedes to (84/85), the number shown will also become (84/85) at the time of refreshing, letting anyone enter again until the refresh brings the shown number back up to (85/85).

But… there’s 141 bots, so theoretically it should never go under 85

everyone else was in there already, now it is a ful realm until the bots leave

Ah I didn’t understand your question so I just clarified the example, but JudgeBOZ answered it already.

For some reason as soon as I saw the /who list, I immediately started looking through and counting to see which name there was the most of.

Issz, with 29 different times!