Most annoying enemy in shatts

how’d you read my mind reeeee putting tin foil hat back on

there’s a fine line between easier, more fun shatters and incomplete, difficult shatters:

1. People who are used to getting shats steamrolled will often nexus by 2nd boss if there aren’t 10+ players, leaving the ones who stay to have a more challenging experience.
  2. People who are also used to getting shats steamrolled will be bad concerning the aspects of survivability and knowing boss phases (archmage rage phase, super long tentacles phase, crystals phase, etc.). Not knowing phases and being bad w/o phat group --> nexus --> much less peeps.

You’re assuming that people who cannot speed through tiles and tiles of bullets, ice spheres, and portals are noobs? Way off there, as well-rounded player playing wizard who can’t get to bridge > a shitty trickster spamming space bar to get to bridge. In addition, if you’re rushing, isn’t your shats already ruined? There isn’t anything for ‘noobs’ to ruin in that case ;)[quote=“MrLoaf, post:20, topic:7468”]
get guaranteed loot :).
[/quote]

There’s only guaranteed loot if you’re soloing/duoing. You should know that.

No, actually. 2 people are guaranteed pots in Shatts, for every boss.

Thatś exactly what I mean… You get everyone else to leave by dragging on them then you solo the rest…

Yes because by definition, a newbie is someone who is relatively new to the dungeon and cannot, as you put it, “speed through tiles and tiles of bullets, ice spheres, and portals”[quote=“JoshBros, post:22, topic:7468”]
In addition, if you’re rushing, isn’t your shats already ruined?
[/quote]

no?[quote=“JoshBros, post:22, topic:7468”]
Way off there, as well-rounded player playing wizard who can’t get to bridge > a shitty trickster spamming space bar to get to bridge
[/quote]

Yet obviously the trickster knows how to dodge and deal with shatters enemies just as any wizard who knows the dungeon should be fine…

Then those people will never learn how to do shatts, for the record i never did that…

which is good, as stated above.

Once again you have tried arguing my points and once again gotten nowhere…

Just wondering… how much shatts experience do you have (besides that one level 3 pally rip :joy:)

Gee, I didn’t know that you enter every shats with the intention of soloing it. Good luck with that.[quote=“MrLoaf, post:24, topic:7468”]
Yes because by definition, a newbie is someone who is relatively new to the dungeon and cannot, as you put it, “speed through tiles and tiles of bullets, ice spheres, and portals”
[/quote]

That is what my point is, that people play certain classes which are good at dirty shatters and others play classes which aren’t as good at dirty shatters. Saying that someone is a noob because they can’t do a dirty shatters makes no sense.[quote=“MrLoaf, post:24, topic:7468”]
In addition, if you’re rushing, isn’t your shats already ruined?

no?
[/quote]

Then what would you describe as a ‘noob ruining your shats’, if it had nothing to do with something like rushing 3rd or screwing it up?[quote=“MrLoaf, post:24, topic:7468”]
Yet obviously the trickster knows how to dodge and deal with shatters enemies just as any wizard who knows the dungeon should be fine…
[/quote]

That point in itself is false. Have you even experienced a dirty bridge? Or are you the one rushing in the first place?[quote=“MrLoaf, post:24, topic:7468”]
Then those people will never learn how to do shatts, for the record i never did that…
[/quote]

IDC if they’ll learn to do shats or not. The point is that when they leave, shats will be more difficult. [quote=“MrLoaf, post:24, topic:7468”]
which is good, as stated above.
[/quote]

You haven’t really proved that point, as the thresholds for chests are extremely low and there are only 2 guaranteed drops. A lot of the time, getting drops in shats are a matter of luck, not people.

In addition, why do you think the world record for shatters is a high-dps class? You need good dps to have the best experience in a shats. Without people --> less dps --> incomplete/difficult shats. We’ve come full circle, haven’t we?[quote=“MrLoaf, post:24, topic:7468”]
Once again you have tried arguing my points and once again gotten nowhere…
[/quote]

Your points got no-one anywhere in the first place.[quote=“MrLoaf, post:24, topic:7468”]
Just wondering… how much shatts experience do you have
[/quote]

Enough.[quote=“MrLoaf, post:24, topic:7468”]
(besides that one level 3 pally rip :joy:)
[/quote]

??? [quote=“MrLoaf, post:24, topic:7468”]
:joy:
[/quote]

Seems like you’d enjoy the new emoji movie.

hot lava

Non private shatts i do. And thanks it’s worked out so far :slight_smile:

Someone is a noob at shatters if they don’t know how to do a shatters, dirty or not. This doesn’t mean they are a noob in general, for instance I would not consider myself a noob at this game overall, but I am a noob at tombs due to my lack of running them.

Moving too close during first switches and dragging enemies, or activating a pillar by 2nd switches and leaving. Actually rushing, if you are referring to rushing switches, can be very helpful and a great time saver if done correctly.

No, it isn’t

Yes (rip 7/8 pally)

Only when I want to gt more people to leave and reduce the size of the dungeon (ie. in a pub)

Jeezus this is so nooby. Without a doubt the less people in the shatts the easier it is. Or i guess it is a bell curved. 4-5 people that you trust and know know are good is the easiest, but I would much rather duo or solo than do a shatts with 4 inexperienced people who can ruin the dungeon for me.

Again, thats why you reduce to a solo or duo.

you mean warrior? because it can be fast. without speedy on warriors knight would have it. High def and a sword are also nice…

who the fuck cares about the experience, shatts are a grindable dungeon just like sprite worlds.

FTFY. For the 5th or so time this post, the less people the better. All it takes is 1 warrior’s DPS to complete a shatts, so why would I care if all the dumb nooby pallys wizards and rouges leave…

I’m not trying to get anyone anywhere, I’m simply correcting your false notions that I wish you wouldn’t spread more.

Being what? Judging from what youve been saying about the dungeon, I’m not sure I believe you.

in your last 100 graves, only one had died in a shatts, and it was a level 3 pally without gear.

That got canceled? Sorry this may come as a shock to you, but we are not the same age.

EDIT: as usual your pointless arguments have driven the thread off topic. If you would like to pm me or create a pointless argument thread I would be happy to continue this there. :slight_smile:

@moderators

Close please. I don’t want more of @JoshBros thoughts making him look like an idiot in @MrLoaf 's eyes. thanks.

Rushing Shatts serves no purpose other than making you look like an idiot and showcasing how terrible the people who made it were at game design.

Of all the wacky reasons…

…but it is your thread. As you wish.