Most overrated item?

Pixie is not overrated… just really expensive,

Thousand shot is most definitely not overrated.

yes it is… some people go and use pixie in EVERY SINGLE SITUATION… Pretty dumb imo. i like dblade better.

yes it is… people start using it like 100% percent of the time, when in fact dbow would be much better in that situation

I have to agree with part one, cause it’s a wide situational item that should be swapped out in some cases.

Dblade is better, but it’s more situational and is mostly for test chests. Also, it’s a white bag.

Yeah, dbow is usually better, but I mean, it’s still a good main weapon if your accuracy isn’t that good.

I always cringe when i see that noob using thousand shot on avatar or something high def like that xD

Pixie is definitely overrated. It’s like the tiered bow for melees. Looks pretty but sucks to use…

Actually barely anyone likes the ctrap so I would say its actually underrated, its better than t0 with a good pet

That’s not,over rating

Imo for me it’s crown, sure really good and rare, but in the end it does really help your character with anything technical, such as gemstone boosting spd and mp. To me a crown is like a ubatt

Pixie is really good if you’re an ogmur knight

Dbow is overrated for reasons that are obvious to Dbow users.

bracer sucks
jugg is bad too when you think about it ggen is way better, even ghelm is.

crown is the worst shatts white you could use a pyra for the same effect, gemstone is more useful

That’s just the ring that fits all classes besides rogue and warrior

? No lol jugg doubles your defense, enabling you to tank anything that’s a gameplay changer and is way more useful than speedy on regular helms

What? Lmao dude, crown is the best offensive ring of the game, pyra gives less HP and attack and doesn’t give dex
And gemstone is useless if you have a good pet (maxed legendary)

what are you talking about
most offensive ring in the game is easily UB Attack, it’s one of my main rings that I use on all my classes other than pyra swap outs for when I want my set to look cool.

Jugg may double your defense, but when your armor broken it’s useless so jugg sucks speedy is better

and to argue against ur point about bracer

bracer suck

Jugg is not bad, not all shots do armor break :expressionless:

And to quote @Trofimowen, “”“You lack chromosomes.”""

says the one who thinks jugg is good

Do you even use dbow? Whats the point in making an archer/huntress without dbow

Most overated items are kendo stick and fire sword. they are completely useless but hyped up by the community for no reason.

Jugg is OP, the armored gives you more def than any other class in the game, and it only costs 95 MP. If you think it sucks, gives some legitimate reasons…

look at the stats on crown, it is the most offensive ring in the game when it comes to stats. UBatt is just a poor man’s crown.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/the-forgotten-crown

+12 to offensive stats compared to +9? +12 is better

probably bracer.

Although its good, people just love it so much probably due to its rarity, still a very good ring though.

Also QoT, I think the rarity of it is making people just want to use it that much more.

Ogmur, stun is pretty OP. Especially now how everyone wears ogmur to look cool

Although all of these items are still very good.