Most overrated item?

There’s a ton of benefits…I’ve used dbow before and I found that I used a T13 much more often with much more efficiency. I think I posted about it a while ago, I’ll try to find it and link it back to this post in an edit with an @ your name.

EDIT: Found it
@Slayerqa

Hmm, ass is so overrated. Some are small but still get praised rip xddddd

I’d probably say the warrior. He can’t even heal he can’t even move that fast rip

But his DPS. Need I say more?

Ctrap is good. Bruh, if you have huntress its a good trap. Paralyze is always good.

Dps or survivability? Need I say more?

I choose DPS!

Oreo. People come up and tell me if they had an oreo, they’ll never die.

You don’t know how quotes work.

Kek; too lazy to use the quote thing.

BOI!! +6att and +6dex < +9att???

Pixie. Sure, its good, but even on a buffed pally i can barely notice the difference in dps.

Jugg. People think that if you don’t have it your warrior will not survive. People that feel that way are just bad at playing warrior. In my opinion, warrior is better without it :slight_smile:

Exactly. The crown’s six dex is better than the three attack. Plus crown gives 110 health too. Crown is awesome.

The thousand shot bow is not overrated at all… It does more dps than a cbow and has one shot, instead of two, giving it a lot more range to work with. I see it as a better cbow but, while I have used a thousand shot bow, I have never used a cbow so I’m going off of the stats.

Oh I see what you mean. Oops.

I see thousand shot and coral trap as really overrated.

Why do you guys think ctrap is overrated -.- ? It’s actually quite underrated…

Ok, hope you die :joy:

with that insane dps bump, you can easily mow things down in glands alot faster, thus the theory of

offensive is defence

may not apply as much to things like avatars. But a 80hp loss isnt that bad.