Most overrated item?

The most overrated item is the freezing quiv. it doesnt paralyze, only slows. the three shots arnt that helpful

I’m refering to the concept of a quote.

I have never said “You lack chromosomes”.

You’ve probably said it somewhere on these forums xD

“Well, um, yeah, um, yeah” ~ Abraham Lincoln probably at one time

I have never said “You lack chromosomes” before today when i was forced to quote your quote of something that was never said.

Welp, now I’m quoting you xD

Then you’ll have to quote me saying the quote within quotes, so then your final product will be:

" " “You lack chromosomes” " " ~ Trofimowen

Ok, I fixed it.

Ogmur

xDDDDDDDDD

i get that feeling too

yeah, I get what your saying. When I had cbow on my huntress though I didn’t use it that much, but I get your point about using it with about 50 attack, but when you get 75 dbow does so much more damage.

Ub attack only gives 9 atk, crown gives 6 atk + 6dex, you have more dps with crown which makes it the best offensive ring in the game

When you’re slow speedy is useless, and you’re more often slowed than armor broken
Also speedy is really useful only for rushing, not anything else

in some situations speedy can be bad too!
but armored never has a downside…

you seem to be forgetting that dexterity is a dps booster too

And the crown has a great health boost too

Jugg. It does look good on paper, but practically it is often much less useful than ggen/knight.

ogmur

like, i’d rather stun.

Not everything is stunnable,

Everything can be armor broken however.

Yes, but armor break on an enemy with 0 def doesnt do anything.

Everything that can’t be stunned has very good reasons for their immunity, (steamrolling LOD would be an obvious one) but it’s hard to stay safe if you’re withing Shield range of an enemy if they can still shoot at you, so Ogmur works only on a) predictable shot patterns with safe spots, and b) if backed up by enough knights to permastun an enemy