Most overrated item?

maybe im a time traveler

ok new most overrated iten:

qot

Meh, people just think QoT is cool cause it’s a rare drop.

And it’s not a bad item…

it doesnt pierce

So? Its damage is higher and it inflicts daze.

It’s not really overrated because not many people say it’s an OP item, but it is cool if you have one.

Yeah, the jugg is a powerful ability, and definitely trumps the ggen in a few not-so-rare situations, it’s just that it isn’t as good as people hype it up to be. If i had to keep one helm to use in all situations, it would be ggen. The ggen is signature to the warrior because it gives it the ability to play like a dagger class, which is what gives him the high-skill and fast paced feel that it’s very easy to get addicted to. I find it useful because it rushes dungeons well; most dungeons worth rushing often either have enemies too weak to kill you with a decent pet, or too slow and strong/status inducing that a master with the ggen will often rush more efficiently. I will admit that slow is a huge pain, though. The reason I find that the knight is more useful is because his high defense is more consistent, albeit lower, and his stun is insanely more powerful than the jugg’s armor boost against bosses. As for dps, his ability+sword always allow him to reach the sb threshold, making extra dps unnecessary in group situations.

When to use ggen: Getting to the boss
When to use jugg: The boss

debateable, depends on what dungeon, like harder dungeons, like shatters, abbies, etc. where things hurt, jugg is better lots of the time.

The speedy buff hurts me more than it helps and I’m sure that’s the same for a lot of people.

exactly.

Except that jugg is a bit useless in Shatters

No need of doubled defense, you can easily dodge shots and speedy is actually cool in shatters, also it lasts longer

haha, i rarely do melee, so i wouldnt know, but think about it your probably right.

But you get the point

underming my argument :cry:

cdirk is overrated

not really actually, its pretty underrated, since everyone wants an etherite.

woah, the stringstick is way better, MEOW MEOW MEOW

yea i agree ogmur takes the “lelxd” from knight

lel

am I the only one who thinks pretty much all items aren’t overrated?

kendo stick

Reward for most overrated item HAS to go to Doom Bow. Seriously. How many people are like “OMG I GOT A DBOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”