Most overrated item?

execpt its pratically neccicary to play any bow class well.

also…

#welcome to the forums @Megmadeath!

have a :cookie:

FTFY

What does that mean

Fixed That For You

People seem to forget that the Kendo Stick is nothing but just a running gag in the community. Sure there might be some superstitious people that actually believe that it grants luck, but it’s just a random item and theres no reason for it to give any luck.

what did you just say about our god the kendo stick? pls m8 kendo stick has granted me a bracer and conflict and qot.
literally tru bc as soon as i put kendo on char, whites started coming toward me
coincidence? i think not.

True, I shouldn’t have spouted such blasphemic words. Punish me, for I have committed heresy.

grabs Kendo stick

relentlessly attacks you with it

-1 hp

100% most overrated item fire sword. All new players get one and think they can do the abyss alone.

pixie by a long shot. Or at least it’s overpriced and really not that useful when you can just use a dblade or acclaim. Also the obsidian dagger…

acrop is one of the worst armors out there. you can literally use a cc for way more defense so why even bother using acrop? it’s literally useless.

Avatar is probably the only thing that dbow is better on and to be honest it won’t matter because its easy to get soulbound anyway.

i think you forgot about the -10 dex cc gives?

or do you only play warrior? as that seems like something someone who only plays warrior would say.

plus melees are so tanky anyways theirs is not really a reason to sacrifice a large chunk of dps for a measly 6 def that wont be used often with most melees capping out the def cap for most enemies anyways.

CC is great on pally too.

Pixie is super good on a paladin, if you have a good legendary pet. Or on a knight with ogmur

pixie is trash without ogmur, as it doesn’t do that much damage and true range sucks

Pixie is definitely a swapout item for both classes. The paladin buff will allow the pixie to be viable against high def enemies though, so I wouldn’t disagree with his statement. True range doesn’t matter since it should only be used for the few times you need 4.5 range over damage or you need to stand on things for maximum damage.

When did we start talking about QOT?

lol

Weren’t you the guy who asked why your pet stopped healing you when you got sickened in a sewer? Acrop is much better than CC on Paladin and Knight. CC works great for Warrior because he gets dex from his buff, and CC takes away 10. Pally already has 45 to begin with, so…