MrEyeball watching me while I sort my vault

Recently I saw that my Last Seen stat on Realmeye had a Vault tag as well.

Has this been around for a while, or is it a new feature?
How would MrEyeball be able to track this anyway?

Just curious.

Thanks fam

Guys! Mr. Eyeball is evil!

We must get him our of our vaults now! For your sake! For your loot’s sake!

Vote NO on Prop 666!

ik ive seen it around for a month or two at least

moved to Q and A, might be one of my last moves (for a long time)…

wh-wah-wha-wahaaat??
what do you mean? you’re leaving us?? :sob:

go catch up on the latest posts

yea i just saw that

Oh noes where are you go?

Soz for making you move it, I saw somewhere that this was for general questions about Realmeye as well

np. I actually wanted to move it. To remeber the lingering moments of regular. [quote=“Aiaiaiai, post:7, topic:4267”]
general questions about Realmeye
[/quote]

its not really a suggestion, but rather a question, you can move it back if u wish, the area is kinda iffy.

Oh wait yeah that makes sense, Questions vs. Suggestions

Also I tried looking at the latest posts and I couldn’t tell where you’re going :stuck_out_tongue:

he’s not going anywhere, don’t worry.

Oh hey, it also records which realm you’re in!
Interesting

Yup, but only YOU can see this. It also says last seen in guild hall, pet yard etc.

You can also trick the system by closing your game while standing over the vault portal. I’ve never tested it but try it!

Pretty much if you disappear over a portal, Mr eyeball will assume you went in, and as long as you don’t go back into the Nexus, he’ll assume that said area was where you were last seen.

Oh okay at least only I can see it n stuff
Mmm
I would try it but I think that would take too long for a Shatter-style gif

Remind me to test it and I might do it later tonight.

@Shatter I might get your giffing tool later, prepare your arse for tech support spam.

“MrEyeball” watches the nexus, and knows which portal you go into.

“He” cannot see you in your vault, or in a realm because “his eyeballs” are not there.

He see you when your sleeping.
He knows when your awake.

This was my guess as well, in terms of how it works.

Do you know why they bother adding this sort of function, if only you can see it anyways? I don’t really need to know exactly where I was last seen, and if I wanted to check for a hacker, the date of last seen should suffice already

I’m as clueless as you! @mreyeball but he won’t respond probably.

Belated reminder!

Lol, thanks (I’ve been swamped). Unfortunately, @Scorchmist was chosen as @Shatter’s gif-prodigy and I was left sitting on the streets crying… (aka no gifs).

Ok, I tested it multiple times and it worked. Instead of entering said portal, I simply clicked Back to home and RealmEye said I was last seen in those portals. Works for the following:

• Guild Hall
  • Pet Yard
  • Vault
  • Cloth Bazaars (can differentiate between left and right)
  • Tinkerer
  • Realm Portals (i.e. Medusa, Flayer etc.)
  • Arena

I could have missed some but the theory should still stand; if the bot detects you ‘disappearing’ over some portal, that is your ‘last seen’ location.

Edit: @Scorchmist Well you’re second in ranking in the gif-ranking. I don’t see anybody else using gifs nearly as often as Shatter and I just chose you as his apprentice because he taught you how to use the basics somewhere… on the forums.