Muledump not loading

Hello,
So i wanted to get muledump on my new computer so I just copied over my old muledump files from my old PC. However when i try load it i just get this screen.

I downloaded the newest version of muledump and i still get this error. I tried it on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. However, none of those work. The accounts.js file is correct and muledump works fine on the other computer. Send le help.

Did you hit reload all?

i spammed that shit

Use a different browser, clear chache, re-download muledump.

i have done that all.

Is your account.js set up correctly?

It still works on my old computer. and i copied the exact files over.

maybe you turn off the javascript?

JavaScript is on

Maybe ask your computer?

Oh good computer. Pls let me see my data?

If you want i’d be glad to help count your inventory for you. Let me know :smiley:

@sxplorer could help

Yep, your Muledump-Master is here!

Check inside the accounts.js, there might be a problem there.
And if you don’t find any problems, redownload the entire thing from the muledump github(files may have been corrupted who knows?) and set it up again.

It should work for sure on chrome if everything is correct.

Windows has an arbitrary limit on file path length of around 256; could you have moved it into a folder deep in the folder hierarchy so this is a factor? Try moving Muledump somewhere such as a top-level folder.

Or run a local web server. That’s what I do so my Muledump is at

http://localhost/~JohnB/muledump/muledump.html

(don’t click the link it won’t work). I’m on Mac so turning on the web server (apache) is just a command line command (sudo apachectl start). I don’t know what the equivalent is on Windows.

Back with another Muledump update for 27.7.X11.1

Thank u kind sir it works now. Yea i just used xammp to start Apache on windows and then ran it through that. <3

I have the exact same problem
Can u explain how u did it?

You run a web server; how you do that depends on your OS, but you have some pointers above, or search for one of the many guides online.

Once that is up and running you access it as “localhost”, or 127.0.0.1, both of which normally loop back to your own computer. Then the rest of the path, the “/~JohnB/muledump/muledump.html” for me, is the path to where you put it - the top level folder is normally called the server root, and files go in there. Like your /Documents folder you can organise things how you like in there.

Are u on windows?. Download Xampp. Put the muledump file into the htdocs folder and then run apache and type localhost//muledump.html.

ok ty

bump
I need help I can’t fidn the htdocs folder halp