Muledump not working

Halp me
It just shows a blank screen D:
It stopped working yesterday

Have you tried turning it on and off again? xD

I need more info to help you. :stuck_out_tongue:
Is there nothing but a gray screen?

Also, this should go in Tech Support or Q&A I believe.

I got you

Did you edit the accounts.js file?
Did you rename the accounts_sample.js to accounts.js?
Did you follow the guide that I made?
(sorry for not writing troubleshooting, I only finished how to set it up before I went to finish my schoolwork)
Are you online(on rotmg) while you are using muledump?
Are you connected to the internet?
Are you running muledump in the ZIP file?
What browser are you using? IE doesnt work, chrome works, IDK about morzilla firefox.
If possible, send a screenshot of your muledump screen and I’ll try to figure it out.

i did everything >:U

We can’t help you, simply because you are not giving enough details/posting a picture.

Please don’t make pointless posts like this if you aren’t gonna provide any other details.

I do not think this is a pointless post as he is just responding to him telling him that he did everything on that list. >:U

>:U

:U
:U
>:U

Can you provide a screenshot of what muledump looks like?
Then I might be able to tell what the problem is
also can you answer the questions? They are important!

So many people have been having this common problem and that is because of the most idiotic problem. They would replace accounts_sample.js to accounts.js. You might be thinking “This is a shit post because that is what you are supposed to do”. Yes you are supposed to do that but there is a catch. Most computers by default don’t have it so in Windows Explorer it shows the file type at the end of the name. This makes it so when you do add the .js to accounts.js, It just adds an extra part to the name. Try renaming the file to just “accounts”. If your computer does show the file type at the end than this is no help and you will need to keep trying.

Oh my goodness, thanks so much! Finally got muledump to work, as (stupid mcstupid windows) Windows 10 does IE to open Html. Thanks a bunch!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.