Muledump Update for 27.7.X12

Mod Note: This thread was created by a user who claims to have stolen many rotmg accounts by bruteforcing their passwords. However, they claimed to also wish to want to help the community by offering updates to muledump. See below for the conversation regarding bruteforced accounts.

Given the obvious security concern, please do not download or use code supplied by this user. -Stupidity

Original Post here

This is a very minor update and not much was changed. This update has every item in production and items coming out. If anyone needs any help please ask.

In the LIB Folder:
Replace your renders.png with this: (redacted)

Replace your constants.js file with this: (redacted)

Replace your pcstats.js file with this: (redacted)

In this update:

• Added Beefcake Rogue Skin (Fuck yes)
  • Changed Dungeon names and added a few more for stats(Thanks to @Nevov)

(Notepad++ is ideal for editing the .js files)

Thanks for the update! I’m confused as to why this stuff isn’t posted on the GitHub/detected when you click latest update…

EDIT: Also, PCStat 40 has nothing, but it still appears in character info. Bug?

It doesn’t show up because Atomizer doesn’t update muledump anymore so thats why I do. I also don’t like to fork on github because then people won’t understand what they are updating. Also there are a bunch of dungeons that have exit portals now so I have to go in and change that. If you could find out what dungeon you left that gave you 40 that would be great.

Okie dokie!

I’m scrolling through the code right now, I’ll reply when I find which dungeon it is.

EDIT: I scrolled through all the dungeons, can’t seem to find what you’re missing. I think it might be the Rainbow Road dungeon?

That could be it I will look into it, thank you

Did you add the SB Bunny skin?

As Richfhgf mentioned, the SB Bunny skin hasn’t been added in yet; it currently has item code 0x6cca.

Dungeon #40: this is Belladonna’s Garden (I just tested it and got +1 on that stat).

Dungeon #26: I think this is counting “easy mode” Lods only, when exited through the Realm portal in the centre of the basic dungeon. I don’t believe it has counted any of the “hard mode” ones I’ve done in the last few days, where I have exited through the Realm portal in Ivory’s chamber. I’ve done approx 6 to 8 hard mode ones since the update, though none today, but I only have 1 complete on my stats, from an easy mode one I just tested it on ~an hour ago.

Can confirm that SB Stanley is 0x6cca - 500fp.

Also: in constants.js, from row 1478 “Heart Item” onwards, each row is missing a 0 for its famebonus value.
& row 1499 “Redbot Pet Stone”, does it want to be 5000 feedpower value?

Thanks for all this I will make changes for fhe next update. The stanley bunny is in the coding but It doesn’t havr the updated item id

Please include valentine launcher. 0x16f4.

@Qxxq do you know if the Valentine Launcher has any feed power?
image of Valentine Launcher:

Another valentinesy one, Hearticles has wrong name on constants.js, the line should be:

0x221: ["Hearticles", 10, -1, 40, 2200, 0, 500],

And the image is slightly off in the renders.png, compared to how it is in the game:

@Nevov It has a feed power of 500.

Thank you so much for helping me with that, I didn’t know that the valentine launcher was in the pet sprites and xml so I never actually updated it. Also I for the next update I release all of this will be fixed. Thank you again for your contribution.

You’re more than welcome, Muledump is such a key reason I’m still playing Rotmg so anything I can do to keep it up to date is part of that.

Just done a Battle Nexus and got Dungeon#38 completed, so that’s another one where the portal counter is working, GJ Deca.

I was wondering what #38 was, thank you so much for all your contribution. I decided I will indeed release an updated muledump for the current version. Originally I was going to skip it because its april fools.