[MUSIC] I made a remix of the rotmg theme :D

https://soundcloud.com/lkigoomusic/theme

If your impatient, pls listen to at least a minute and a bit, cuz thats when the cool stuff comes in.

There is a free dowload.

Spent a while on this :D.

my other musics: https://soundcloud.com/lkigoomusic/tracks

Id love it if you leaved a like on the actual song on soundcloud too :P.

Wow, this is now my most viewed song :O.

Sounds cool
Looks nice
Take my like

interesting, not a huge fan of dubsteppy, but it was ok.

have a like i guess

Those hit sounds at the end would freak people out if this were in game. I don’t even have the game open and it kinda spooked me.

haha. i have a version without them, but i kinda like the sounds :P.

I didnt intend for this to be a replacement to the actual theme song, in case thats what your thinking, just my own remix :D.

#Shaxasno’s review
Begins listening to the music.
Hmm…Hmmm…Nice beat so far.
O
h
Yes, these nice drum sounding sounds.
Is the beat dropping? Not yet…
Oh my gawd! The change of sound, was that screaming? Woah.
This is sounding epic so far, I’m at that electronic sounding fast moving beat thing…
It’s still playing…I think the beats gonna drop…wait for it…wait for it…Oh. It didn’t drop yet
Now it’s this slow beat like style happening…
… …I’m at the part with female like choir singing now.
Now at the ending, it seemed to hand wind down. Woah, the sound of death. Oh my gawd no!
The tragedy! Why ! Why the death sound at the end!? Tears of sadness.

Overall, I would pay you with in game currency to design music for me :wink:

pretty good bro

Wait a minute… Wait a minute! Yeah, at 1 minute I know lol… Oh there it is again! Noice!

Thank you :D. Id gladly design music for free, if your interested.

The ending is the best, great work really like it!

Time for someone to make a trap version

I could do that :P, i was working on a song using only rotmg sound effects, but its really hard.

Yeah, there are some ugly noises in the rotmg sound pack

ye :P.

I’m very interested! Currently I have a song that I need a piece to go with, the thing is I’ve no idea how to use this program, “Muse music” to make the piece, but no idea how to use it Atm. So my song is just sitting there on word while I’m trying to figure out how to make the music for it. v -v

Best ways to notify my would be on Discord, or if not one of my private threads in the forums could work also, like the “Temporary chatting area”.

i use FL Studio, but it costs quite a bit of money. Theres a nice free music software called LMMS, but its kinda complex, and i cant figure out how to use it.

Soundation is a nice in-browser music creation thing, its pretty simple, and is free to use, but i find it hard to make full thength songs with it.

If you want me to make the track, id be glad to, but just a warning: im not very good with certain genres of music :P.

I’m downloading the Zip of LMMS right now, will try it out once I’ve arrived to the house(A few hours from now)

Well, I was thinking I would send in an Mp3 of someone voice singing the tone for you, or I could play the basic beat of it and send it to you, again in Mp3 form…

@Rkigoo In your song called “Inspiration”, at 3:14, you knew the 4 note pattern!
Can you tell me how you learned or knew it?
I don’t remember how I knew… :frowning:

Funny how it’s the same or similar scale as RotMG lol…

ye :P. thats the scale i use for most of my songs, mainly just cuz it uses mostly black notes, which i find makes it easier than he other scales. I really appreciate that you looked at my other songs :D.

But that rising sound at 1 minute. Nostalgia. :sob:
What is that?

Please help me remember…