My greatest achievement in life ever!

I guess this just-ice the best badge

eh???
@Endertimes

Those totally unrelated Undertale referencesā€¦

They fill me with DETERMINATION.

To stay on-topic (yeah, in the off-topic section) Iā€™m happy with this :

As a side note. I granted the admired badge to all three of the other users before the forum was even live.

None of them noticed. I cri

Have a feeling I may have just been hacked soo yeah if you see my name get changed I went the way of trofimowen.

Thatā€™s probably one of the highest profile account breaches Iā€™ve heard of in quite awhile.

Do you know how?

Iā€™m only jumping to conclusions.

My boss was trying to get into app data. Then he did a search. The search completed then my files stared disappearing, so I reset my password when it booted back up all my folders were in the recycle bin but empty.

At the top of the recycle bin was a few pictures relating to someone that hates me in realm followed by less then sfw pictures of myself.

Tried system restore and it failed it said it may be because I had a Antivirus running so I deactivated it and am currently trying again to system restore to march 9th.

Nice birthday present.

If you have any comforting news about this thatā€™d be great.

Happy Birthday @Shatter!

Youā€™re old(er)!

Have a great day!

(Sorry to here about you files and stuff, hope it gets sorted out soon :heart:)

It would seem my perdiction was correct. Though I got a friend to log on to my account and change my pass word I canā€™t get any programs to function and I logged on to my youtube this morning only to find out I had been unsubscribed from all channels and subscribed to only this one channel I have never seen, and itā€™s a realm channel so

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

He could have deleted his posts though

Happy birthday ;/

On the bright side,

it doesnā€™t seem like theyā€™ve been on your RotMG acc. And since we know this ā€œhackerā€ knows about rotmg, wellā€¦

Iā€™ve got a feeling that that person is being framed either that or he has connections to the hacker same goes to the YouTube channel

(If you need some hackers hmu (might be a scam tho and payment is required) if you need some connections to errrrrmmmm other stuff to solve your problem hmu)
(I have not used any of the services mension above tho)

Iā€™m good. Everythingā€™s fixed. Nothings compromised, just lost my files

But what if the hacker is the one pretending everythingā€™s alright?! DUN DUN DUN.

[jk I believe you]

1- sorry for necro
2- i was salty you got it before me, but thats not surprising
3- rip files
4- i will beat uni/xaklor/rmgnoob/doc/stu/ or whoever for it next !

When life goals are forum badges. cri everitim :ā€™(.

Hey whatā€™s this thingy? :confused:

Apparently itā€™s your greatest achievement in life ever.

pfffft

Iā€™llā€¦ :cry: sniff never have that