My Steam account wont run it [RotMG]

When i try to open rotmg on steam it will not open and it has a white screen and a window pops up and the text is “realm of the mad god.exe has stopped working windows will email you with a solution” i have no clue on what to do and i just wish to play. Please Help!!

Added clarity to title and changed category from Bugs to Tech Support.
Kindly provide the following information:

• OS Information
  • A screenshot of the issue.

Try opening your steam library, right click Realm of the Mad God and choose properties, choose the “Local Files” tab and press "Verify integrity of game files."
This will have steam check if all of the game files are in order.

If that doesn’t find anything, just uninstall and reinstall. All account information is in the cloud, so you won’t lose any progress when uninstalling.

Have you tried turning it on and off?

i tried it and it says the game is verified. As well as turning it on and off, uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Second the idea to uninstall and reinstall.

Just loaded on steam into a realm, worked fine for me.

i tried and i did not work

this is what pops up when i try to get into the game

I’ve never seen that before. I’m not sure what to do. I guess I’d try to contact DECA and/or Steam support.

Ok, thank you very much

figured it out, thank you so much for all the help!!

What was the problem and the solution because I have the exact same problem with my steam account and it wouldn’t load up either.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.