My Thoughts about RealmEye Forums

Since I’ve been just a newbie to RealmEye Forums, I have been blown away by the amount of sheer material and aspects of this place. The reason I’m writing this is to show my gratitude toward this forum, not for trapping me here so I’m reading the forums 24/7, but for the effort the designers put in for us to have a safe and informational place to discuss and share our thoughts and ideas with each other. This forum isn’t like any other gaming or something else forum, but a much better one. The immense effort and skill put into RealmEye Forums is absolutely incredible.

First off, the organization here is absolutely stunning (pun not intended). Separated into News & Information, Game Discussion, The Academy, Community Hub, Ideas, Guild Recruitment & Inquiries, Forum Feedback, and Off-topic, each group is even separated into subgroups, and it shows unread and new threads in each section and subsection. Other stats in each section include average threads per week, top threads in each section, and much more. With so much information and aspects, it is amazing how RealmEye manages to keep everything organized and neat. To prevent too many threads from happening, inactive threads with 60 days without a reply will be closed, and low-quality threads will also be closed, insuring that only the best threads stay, making this forum a great place to just settle down and read what everyone else has to say.

Second, your profile in this forum is so much more complicated and unique than other gaming forums. Earning badges (and there’s a lot of different badges), achieving ranks (I’ve recently become a regular!), checking out your most-read threads, and more, the amount of aspects in your profile is also put together neatly for you to sit back and enjoy. The notifications and easy to use and well put-together, and everything just feels in the right place.

Last, the fact that RealmEye Forums is connected to RealmEye itself, makes everything a lot easier. You can talk about RealmEye trading here, best players on RealmEye here, and everything else about RealmEye here too. This whole place feels so connected to the game (except for the off-topic section) and makes me want to play, even though I can’t anymore. The designers of the forum really know how to connect this forum to the actual game.

After becoming a regular, I realized that there are even more great benefits and aspects of the forums, but unfortunately I am not able to share it with everyone. The events and discussion going on here are amazing, and I hope RealmEye forums will continue to thrive. I also think that DECA should use this forum as the official Realm of the Mad God forum, not Reddit, as the Reddit forum is just a bunch of jumbled mess put together. I hope my voice shall be heard in improving and keeping this amazing place of knowledge and discussion.

Cenamuch.

Yea I have to agree this is the first time I’ve ever used any type of forum whatsoever and I love interacting with the community.

Actually Discourse-made-Forums arent that uncommon.

I think points one and two are due to Discourse. But yeah, aside the silly badges, I agree with you.

We have this gag here in the RealmEye forums where we all make fun of the subreddit and how much of a mess it is, and I agree, it is a mess compared to these forums. But the main reson is the fact that the subreddit is the official channel through where Deca makes their announcements. If the RealmEye forums were the official announcement place, I believe things would be very different.

Literally same, although I wish there was a filter so people can’t make posts that have already been made 100 times (like ‘apology’ to ppl died cuz of pet nerf, people complaining about the economy, etc.)

Yeah. I’m wishing DECA could post here instead.

I guess they are sort of silly. But they are still unique to this forum and I like it.

I used to feel the same but then I realized that if they did the amount of trolls and out right shitty people would increase ten fold.

Actually I would leave if DECA started posting here.

Like in Reddit?

Yes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.