My topic was closed -.- when it addressed a growing issue... how nice

I would like to speak to a moderator about this. Because this is ridiculous that someone closed a topic saying that it was whining.

The moderators are the one’s who closed your topic simply because it was blatant whining and there were a lot of posts about that topic already.

Speaking of topics, maybe move this to forum feedback or WC?

This post is literally the same as someone asking may I see your manager, the manager isn’t gonna do shit when what the customer did is wrong/not allowed,

then why don’t they do something about it

It would much easier to fix the problem and not have to worry about it than leave it as it is and gets messages about it.

I think @Edwardidk summarizes it nicely

yeah… I seen that… you went to the last post didn’t XD

Because we can’t. We are not Deca employees or affiliated with Deca in anyway. This is a fan-made forum that it is run by a few volunteers and the wonderful folks at RealmEye that were willing to host such a forum.

well I wish I knew that before my friends yelled at me to put it on the forums ._.

Your topic isnt even closed, its only in the wc

…which new users cannot see. I need to policy this out soon… ugh.

As a new user, I’m not sure he can even see what’s in the Whine Cellar.

@Cordicore responding here since you’re not gonna be able to read the other thread:

Why would drop stuff on the ground in nexus??? Even without bots, anyone could just run up to you and take your items if they’re fast enough (or have an auto-loot hack).

You already have your Vault if you need a safe place to move stuff around. Why would you do that in the middle of a public space???

Your topic was closed simply because it didn’t follow the ToS and guidelines of RealmEye. The guidelines state that your post has to be able to start discussions, but your post didn’t achieve this.

Sure it could. Thief bots are worth discussing, imho.

But does it start a discussion when someone says:
“omg dum bot
dropped a pixie and it got picked up
u suck deca
give me item back”?

Its discussion whether it could start a discussion at least

Yeah, but that post would only get a reaction, not a discussion. For a discussion to take place, someone would have to bring up a question to discuss.

Well, what’s the point of Whine Cellar then? Basically anything COULD start a discussion…

@moderators close?

edit: @OB I bumped it so you could close, obviously? Anyways thanks Matty for closing it.
[Topic was already dead. Why did you bump it? OB]

That’s not your decision to make, mods will only close threads if the op requests it or it’s way out of hand or totally pointless.

@moderators close?