Need Advice on What I Should Do

Hello Fellow Realmers,

I have been in a sticky situation for about a couple weeks now, and it’s somewhat making me not want to play. It all started when I died on my 6/8(almost 8/8) wizard and my 6/8 pally. It went down hill from there, and since, I haven’t been able to rebuild. I have 4 character slots, and one vault(but many mules). I’ve tried a couple PPE’s, but they didn’t turn out any good. I’m not sure if I should just straight max a char, and farm for the others, or what. Any advice would be appreciated. Also, I don’t know what classes to play exactly. I was thinking of Wizard, Knight,Assassin, and something else.

Tl;DR:I need help figuring out how I should rebuild in realm.

Thank You For Reading,
Oryxingod

Here is a picture of my muledump.

(Yes, I know, it’s not much)

“poor”

I suggest you max one character and don’t do anything risky with it. Just farm simple dungeons over and over, and use that to max your other characters, and use those other characters to farm dungeons.

So, buy def for a char, and max. What char? Wizard? Thinking about doing wizard, warrior(knight needs too much), assassin(i have harly), and ninja(csilk).

Sell the soulless for however many life.

Make a sin. Put harly on it. Profit.

Get people to help you! Just like the old saying “the more the merrier”. Get your friends or random strangers to help you to rebuild. Or, you can get a good guild with good members to help you rebuild as well. Or, you can take a break and calm yourself before you build another character that you might die on.

Depends on what character fits your play style/which character you are good at/what character grinds your favorite dungeons the best etc.

I like wizard and warrior. I don’t really have a favorite dungeon.

I’d say warrior, just grind snakes, sprites, udls, and if you know how to do it, abysses.

Ya, making one rn. Should i straight max?

I believe def is the only insta-max that is worth it, but that’s up to you.

Ya, going to rn. Do you happen to have any?

I saw you die today hue hue

No trading posts on the forums. :wink:
I do not have any at the moment.

I think maybe sell your colo for 2.5-3 life; that should give you enough def to farm the dungeons I mentioned above REALLY easily.

k, thank you very much.

On my PPE?

Actually it was yesterday. Yeah probably on your ppe.

In the lab? Or abyss?

Lab

Oh lol. I was trying to drag the crushers on all the leachers but I ended up buffing it.

Yeah. Poor. You got a soulless, multiple great whites, more than 24 life worth pots, keys and UB rings. “Poor”.

######I’m so triggered right now.