New arena dungeon

What i am saying is, it’s not dropped by any enemy, it’s another option to choose when you check out the arena.
The arena box would have 2 types of arena. One is the basic arena, which is the normal one that was already in the game, the other one is the Dungeon arena. (The menu selection should have 2 options which say “Basic Arena” and “Dungeon Mode”)

(The brown areas you see on this map are the ways to get to the other rooms, the next one will be locked in both difficulties and the previous one will be if it is on the hardest difficulty, see below)

I was thinking, have each boss in a room of this dungeon.
If the dungeon map is too small to house every boss, add add a floor 2, etc.
The walls are a gradient of grey and white, while the floor is red, but the borders are of a carpet design.
The rooms are random big-medium squares, and the room your start in is small.
You can choose which difficulty (medium or hard) you want to select from the arena menu.

Medium is as soon as you complete a room from killing a boss, that room stays open as you begin to fight the other boss, as to go back into that room if you want to regen your health.The boss drops are slightly less than their realm counterparts, meaning you have a lesser chance to get pots from them. If the boss you are fighting is on 25% health, a small pixel which is immune to damage and can’t deal damage to you, will start healing the enemy for 75 hp. It does faster heals on 10%. As soon as you do finish all the bosses in this mode, you will be rewarded with a slime skin of any sort (except wizard) or a random top, if you are lucky a random st, but not a set. (Normal Arena Mystery Box)

Hard is, well, as soon as you start a boss that previous boss room you were at closes behind you, so you have to find a way to heal in a corner. Not only that, the one pixel sprite will spawn even when the boss is at 100% hp, and will start healing it for 200 hp, and will shoot out a circle of almost unavoidable bullets which deal no damage to you but will stasis your pet for a long time. These only happen if the boss gets to 25% hp (it won’t happen if you get the boss to 25% again), and if you re unlucky, 10%. But in hard, you are more likely to get a white bag than a pot, because whites have a slightly better chance to drop than their realm counterparts. Hard also has a chance to have 2 bosses in the same room. If you finish all the bosses in this difficulty, you might have a chance to get an alchemist orb or a vault chest or a backpack, or get lucky and get a whole st set. (Hard Arena Mystery Box)

The arena dungeon will cost more fame and coins, about 100 coins and 1020 fame for the normal mode and 300 coins and 2400 fame for hard.
The pixel sprite can be something like a camouflaged tile, just for the “you and the boss” feel.
The hard mode, having the pet stasis, pretty much cancels the pet effect, making you have to dodge or die.
Once you die, like in arena, your character is still alive in nexus, even in hard.
Any questions?

Cool idea! It would take time to implement, but may convince people to do Arena.

but they have to fix the Arena DCes first

Okay, but your idea seems a but unorganized and incomplete. Try to make it more readable xD

Yeah unfortuntely, i don’t know which software to use to “generate” the map for this dungeon.

Ms paint, paint.net… draw tool…

Ms paint will do. I do not know why paint.net redirects me to warrenpaint.com though.
Well dang, is there a spoiler thing i can use on here? I guess it is under a different word.

Try [details=Summary]This text will be hidden[/details], “Summary” being the header of the spoiler, and “This text will be hidden” the content of the spoiler.

The example I gave above yields

Summary

This text will be hidden

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.