New char

Guys I got an idea , originally from clash royal. The bandit for rotmg actually I has a dash power which comes with double def when activated it dashes towards cursor , dash range varies from tier , u might think how bad it is on like o2 but not worry u can just double your def by just going 1 tile forward or back or all , yeah also if u do direct dash it will slow or para or daze the enemy and does dmg according to tier . Now stats and all I think it uses katana and leather armor . Max stats def - 25 , vit - 75 , Wis 50 , att - 50 , Dex - 60 , SPD - 60 , mana - 252 , HP - 720 , u are free to add something more like dashing also increases att on self for 3 sec and much more to balance the dps

yeah lets hit enemies using myself as a projectile!
we gots the smarts up in here boyo

For glands u can use direct dash with low risk but while in wine cellars try to use dash wisely like I said 1-2 tile to get buffs and land hits on boss

Not only this it doubles your def and when direct dash para or daze or slow the enemy

Clash royale <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pretty much every other IOS game <<<<<<<<< Flappy bird.

In short let’s not try and model this game off of another one. Some people already want to make it more like Diablo 3
with all them new “special effects”.

But this can be pretty handy class with some special ut nor only this , it is good at survival and dash gives u dmg on a target , not only this I don’t think one would have figured out if I didn’t write in description " clash royalĂ© "

Bandit. Hmmm
 Isn’t that already a name
 of a skin for rogue?

ok , i dont think matters much but yeah u can change the name to like dasher or something

dash·er
/ˈdaSHər/
noun

1. a person who dresses or acts flamboyantly or stylishly.
  2. a plunger for agitating cream in a churn.

you sure about that?

Idk the name but talk about char not name atm

The entire point of Ninja was to sacrifice defensive stats to go full fast and offensive. Making basically the same class but with considerably less Atk and Dex sounds extremely frustrating to play.

How much Mp would it cost per use? Is there a cooldown between uses?

A dash doesn’t sound interesting in a game like RotMG where you need to have control over your movements and be as precise as possible in order to dodge projectiles. It’s just a worse version of the Trickster’s teleportation.

How is it a dash if you can control the range???

Even with double Def, you’re going to get absolutely wrecked by O2 (partially because some of his projectiles are Armor Piercing, but mostly just because he throws way too many projectiles at once and they do too much base damage).

Did you forget to pick one or does that mean it can do all 3 at once?

How much?

This is a really incomplete idea, and the main mechanic behind it is too suicidal to be useful.

Just got rough idea , never thought about it more . I also just told bout idea , u and other should decide the ability power and all and stats too

You might want to rename the topic to “New class” or something like that as the current one can mean so many different things.
Also, you should format the idea to make it a little easier to read. It is understandable as it is, but there is no reason not to format it a little better.

And for the actual idea, I don’t see this working at all. Maybe in low level areas, but in all of the dungeons and areas that matter this would basically just be a worse ninja.

While taking feedback and improving your idea is fine, don’t say that others should decide things for you. The Ideas section is only for complete ideas, so you should flesh it out a bit more before posting.

Also, whan making an idea for something as big as a new class you might want to add more than just the stats and ability. Try explaining why this should be added to the game. Give examples as to where it would be good or bad. Maybe even some stats for the different tiers of abilities.

Thank you for advice . You can see I m new here maybe like 3-4 days in m on the forums . Anyways I will try to think more before uploading

you are wrong

yeah i am bad at english and understanding the english talks as i m from sub-sontinent and here you dont find anyone speaking that language

I just want to mention that you can reply to specific post by pressing the reply button on that post and not the blue one at the bottom. It just makes everything easier.

gotcha

Stop acting up. Most of your comments make me think of you as a 12 year old. Don’t base someone about their age, interests, or way they speak. Base them on the content in the original post. Insulting someone directly just makes you seem unfriendly, and that makes you have no friends. :frowning: